the Rift

[PRIVATE] Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron & Alanna</style>

In Nomine Patris Et Filii Et Spiritus Sancti</style>

The call rang out and the call was followed. It took his family longer to get here than most, but guiding a rambunctious blind six month old filly was not the easiest. It was clear in the way his mother held herself that it had taken it's toll on his no longer young mother. Alanna whined, eagerly racing ahead and darting back as they all moved. Brown eyes looked to his pale half sister Sakura, who walked beside her darker twin sister Takara. Behind the pair came their mother... The one who tied not only the three of them, but a fourth together.

Brown eyes scanned ahead for any issues Takara would have along the path. He found it was clearing out, and figured they were almost there. He moved silently to the front to stand near Destrier, his younger sister Sakura joining him there. Alanna felt the tone in her bonded change to more serious one and fell into silence at his front hooves. they all listened as each spoke, but it was not until Kaj spoke of what to mention in recruiting did the painted draft speak up. "I'll admit I have not been one to travel the Threshold, as I have been pondering how to begin construction on our wall of protection. However I was always under the impression that equality was a message the Qian has always stood for and all those who are newly recruited are told this before joining...." His brown eyes turned to Mirage for an answer on this before going on. "Are we going to ask for payments for our help, much as those of the Grey do?" He did not like that idea at all... He wanted to be nothing like those of the Grey..... One of these days he knew he would have to face Phi again... Their 'friendship' was not something he could just let go without a final say in things.

talktallk

Credits

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Mirage - 05-25-2013, 09:23 AM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Laila - 05-27-2013, 03:09 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Kaj - 05-28-2013, 11:14 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Aaron - 05-29-2013, 02:38 AM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Sulwyn - 05-29-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Mikali - 05-30-2013, 03:21 AM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Thor - 05-30-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Lace - 06-04-2013, 03:34 PM