the Rift

[PRIVATE] Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting

Sakura Posts: 41
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 16hh :: Two Years (at time of death) Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Sakura</style>

Today was not a day for playful craziness. No today had seemed to important for all that ever since I had woken up. Sure enough my instinct had been right as the WeyrLeader called us all to a meeting. However it took us a bit longer to get there than normal. Momma seemed to be feeling highly over protective today, and would not let Takara go very far without her. We were growing up fast, nearing Nine months old now... We would be yearlings soon enough. At the last herd meeting I among others had spoken up about what places we wanted within the herd. I had been the only one to ask to become a nurse... Although one day i wanted to be like my daddy and be the Moon Doctor. If I found I was not suited for that I already had back up plans. But that is neither here nor there right now.

It did not take long, but it did seem like forever to me for us to reach the meeting. Others had gathered around as the WeyrLeader spoke. Before my mother could stop me I fell in step beside my big brother Aaron and his hellhound Alanna. I made my way along side them to the front, listening intently. What no one seemed to want to ask... Was what if someone asked us for help that was known for harming our family? I decided it would be me to speak up on this point. "What if they have in the past harmed our family, yet turn and come to us for help in gaining dangerous magic? Wouldn't that put us at risk again?"

"talk talk talk"
MY HEART IS EVER AT YOUR SERVICE.
credits: how-you-remind-me and phototori @ deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Mirage - 05-25-2013, 09:23 AM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Laila - 05-27-2013, 03:09 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Kaj - 05-28-2013, 11:14 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Sakura - 05-29-2013, 02:15 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Sulwyn - 05-29-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Mikali - 05-30-2013, 03:21 AM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Thor - 05-30-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Lace - 06-04-2013, 03:34 PM