the Rift

[PRIVATE] Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting

Hellena Posts: 64
World's Edge Seer
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 26 Buff: NOVICE
Whit
Hellena
Since my meeting with the Goddess of the night, the one true love of my life, I have been keeping to my mists, reading them with interest. Many have called me a hermit before, and I do not refute the matter - the Threshold is lacking in suitable souls to join our ranks, many wander to our borders (many who I still turn away, for they are unworthy) - and besides, the warning my beloved Goddess bestowed upon my ears will not go unheeded. I will stay within the borders of my land, guarding them from the strange happenings, keeping the worship true and those few that I trust near.

The draconic call of my Queen sounds in my pearlescent ears, and without hesitation I follow its summon, keen to know what she next intends on doing to help the herd progress. The land has become rich with life, the numbers of those who call themselves a resident here having boomed as herdmates embrace the gospel love thy neighbour, filling the mists with the pitter-patter of tiny hooves and curious voices. The urge to reproduce was yet to inspire me to find a bedmate, a lifemate, a partner with whom I could converse and devote myself to - I held such a relationship already, with my beloved Goddess, though it was impossible for anything but my own admiration to come of that.

I look at those who have gathered, silently offering my greeting with naught more than an inclination of my sculpted crown. With silent amusement I listen to our Leader's words, already predicting what sort of questions they will stir - it is a great thing about our leader, I think, that she listens to her followers, she takes their words into consideration. Her proposal is one that could easily be taken advantage of, it is pleasant to know that those who gather here hold enough wits to see these potential flaws, and work towards removing them. I am not so foolish to think that our leader is unaware of these flaws, and I tilt my crown towards her with interest, ears pricked attentively to capture any enlightenment she might provide.
in rumor we find truth and in life we find lies, death offers only a temporary respite.
credits

Messages In This Thread
Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Mirage - 05-25-2013, 09:23 AM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Laila - 05-27-2013, 03:09 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Kaj - 05-28-2013, 11:14 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Hellena - 05-29-2013, 08:30 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Sulwyn - 05-29-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Mikali - 05-30-2013, 03:21 AM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Thor - 05-30-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Lace - 06-04-2013, 03:34 PM