the Rift

[PRIVATE] Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting

Merakerr Posts: 24
World's Edge Philosopher
Mare :: Other :: 3 ft :: 6
Kachie
It was an unusual creature that dared poise further down the clifftop from the mare-turned-dragon who led these lands. Stretched out upon the stones, the sea's winds toyed with fur and feathers alike. But not that of a pegasus, no. Indeed, she was nothing like such creatures, who of whom was conspicuously absent to this important meeting.

A long tail, thickly furred, coiled languidly in the air as hawk-sharp eyes studied those who approached. Still she lingered apart, until her gaze settled upon the one she'd evidently been looking for. Rising to her feet, the young gryphon, for gryphon she was, paced with casual ease through the growing crowd. With her she brought the chill of winter, which faded away after she'd passed.

Until she reached Rishima, before whom she halted and crooned softly to. "I am sssorrry I have been ssso ssscarrce, my frriend. But I do not like forrcing winterr'sss touch upon thossse who do not apprreciate it." Feathered wings rose and fell in a simple shrug, before golden eyes fell upon the firey colored filly beside her equine friend. Beak gaping slightly in a smile, she winked one eye at Tandavi.

An ear tuft was ever tilted to the conversations flowing over the crowd, and never ceased even when the gryphon shifted to settle beside Rishima. She had missed her friend, and little Kali. Rumors of the child had dragged her out of her cliffside dwelling more than the call of Mirage. But it was difficult to discuss things in official settings. Perhaps, later?

Messages In This Thread
Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Mirage - 05-25-2013, 09:23 AM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Laila - 05-27-2013, 03:09 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Kaj - 05-28-2013, 11:14 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Merakerr - 05-29-2013, 09:02 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Sulwyn - 05-29-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Mikali - 05-30-2013, 03:21 AM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Thor - 05-30-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Lace - 06-04-2013, 03:34 PM