the Rift

[PRIVATE] Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
The call of mother fell upon ears that were coated with a light pattern of scales. They bent forward and backward, lifting with the rise of my cranium from the loam, shifting with the rustle of my soft, caramel hued mane, that still stood upon its ends due to its youthful growth. My long, leonine tail swished, and I watched as my sister and father made to leave, smoothly injecting myself into their convoy, pleased to have company on this short journey. We arrive at the gathering and we listen, carefully, just as mother has instructed us to do so many times before. Adults certainly enjoyed their conversations, but as I was slowly learning, they spoke through their bodies too. The subtle shifts of postures and crowns, the flick of a tail or an ear, all added layers to what they were speaking with their tongues - layers I only now had a vague, basic understanding of, but that would evolve in the future, as I observed more and more.

Semira glances at the curious mare who keeps to herself, a pale unicorn with sleek design and a tail not dissimilar to our own. I look too, but not for as long as my sister, instead shifting my golden gaze back to the gathering, somehow ending up on the opposite side of my father. My form was not pressed tightly by his side, but my wing did rest loosely at my flank, and brushed against his side, providing me with some comfort. I glanced up and held my mother's eye, softening my expressionless façade as a measure of affection for her - a subtle greeting, shared only between mother and daughter, probably passing unnoticed by those who did not know the signs to look for.

I watch the happenings with mild interest, mostly just trying to keep up with what is going on. I do not appear meek, only observant, though I do not understand everything that is happenings around me, I trust that mother and father will lead us true through whatever may come. I trust that our family, the Qian, will succeed, no matter what.
background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Mirage - 05-25-2013, 09:23 AM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Laila - 05-27-2013, 03:09 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Kaj - 05-28-2013, 11:14 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Sulwyn - 05-29-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Amaris - 05-29-2013, 11:03 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Mikali - 05-30-2013, 03:21 AM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Thor - 05-30-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Lace - 06-04-2013, 03:34 PM