the Rift

[PRIVATE] Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting

Takara Posts: 19
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 14.3 :: Yearling Buff: NOVICE
Emily
I came quietly with my family. Big brother Aaron with his little companion Alanna leading the way, my twin sister Sakura at my side and our mother Solstice behind us all. The call of the DragonHeart had been clear as a bell to me at the very least. Alanna and I were the first to hear it before it became loud enough for the rest. It's not that my hearing is so much better, but that I rely on it so much more... I can't see what situations lay ahead of me. This was why my family herded me along to the meeting. Sakura and I were fully capable of walking around on our own, but since I was blind and we needed to get to the meeting quickly I allowed them to guide me.

When we arrived, my mother grabbed hold of my mane and pulled me to stop. I didn't fight her on this as I felt my sibblings move forward. Aaron was a big important member of the herd, and my sister Sakura well... She always like to be at the front. Many voices sounded off, some i knew and others I did not. I could only smile as I heard not only my brother but my twin speak up. She spoke words that I would of spoken myself had I been up there. Hazy green eyes look in the direction of my mother, wondering if my father would be joining us at the meeting. The older we grew the more i came to find out we had been born out of a friendship, not a love bond. My brother spoke of our mother's first and only love... His father. It seemed that when he was barely a year old, they had to flee a place called Isilme... His father had not seemed to of made it. I considered myself lucky, and Sakura too. We had both parents for now at least...

Takara

Messages In This Thread
Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Mirage - 05-25-2013, 09:23 AM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Laila - 05-27-2013, 03:09 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Kaj - 05-28-2013, 11:14 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Sulwyn - 05-29-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Mikali - 05-30-2013, 03:21 AM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Thor - 05-30-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Takara - 06-01-2013, 01:02 AM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Lace - 06-04-2013, 03:34 PM