the Rift

[PRIVATE] Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting

Hellena Posts: 64
World's Edge Seer
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 26 Buff: NOVICE
Whit
Hellena
It was with quiet pleasure that I listen to the outcome of the meeting, as our illustrious leader clears the air, so to speak, on all of the issues that the herd raised. Some of them brought up quite real concerns, others, raised issues that had not originally seen as an issue - and clearly neither had our leader, nor several of the older members. All appeared young to me, but those who had raised the more paranoid issues seemed even younger by the naivety they displayed. I snorted as the situation became more intense, looking with approval in my violet gaze at those who spoke calming words of wisdom.

Mirage spoke clear and true, and I nodded in silence, my agreement to her words, peering around me to ensure that others took them in, understood them, embraced them. As I peer about, I notice that I have caught the gaze of the young silver scaled daughter of Vikram and Mirage, and I soften the harsh lines of my arabic visage, a subtle smile upon my lips. The young were a foreign concept to me, never had I been filled with the yearning to pass my blood onto another, but that did not mean I found them repulsive - it was more a matter of simply being inexperienced with them.

"Find me in the mists, child." I murmur to her as I walk past on slender limbs, tilting my horned crown in greeting to the bronze father and golden sister who stand near by. I motion to take my leave of this meeting - there is nothing more I can provide here, aside from the assurance that the majority of the herd follow the inherent laws of the land, and always look to the path our Goddess has lain for us. Our Queen's view of instating a balance across all the lands was something I knew my beloved Goddess would support - why else would she allow the Qian to succeed in defeating the racist, powerhungry ways of the Plague that once lived here?
in rumor we find truth and in life we find lies, death offers only a temporary respite.
credits

Messages In This Thread
Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Mirage - 05-25-2013, 09:23 AM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Laila - 05-27-2013, 03:09 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Kaj - 05-28-2013, 11:14 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Sulwyn - 05-29-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Mikali - 05-30-2013, 03:21 AM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Thor - 05-30-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Lace - 06-04-2013, 03:34 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Hellena - 06-06-2013, 07:10 AM