the Rift

[OPEN] Let the day close [Midas]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas
take away the pain inflicted on me, the hunger you're letting me feed
Another duration of time was slowly drawing to a conclusion. I watched this animated sunset ignite heaven with a blush of amber, burgundy, and violet. The palate always seemed to remind me of my dearest comrade, my bonded child, Fina. This crown is turned toward the southeastern ocean, and though mortal eyes couldn’t witness those crashing waves from my current distance; I could still taste the salt, and imagine the soothing sound that would always accompany the deep blue.

Feathered appendages are locked against my barrel loosely, they hang at ease--much like the untarnished collar which hangs around my neck. Today had been an eve for a fathers heart to climb higher than ever thought possible—a daughter had been born just a short while ago. A bright eyed child, doused in the most precious of metals. She bore identifiable resemblance to both dam and sire, liquid pools blaring a hue of crimson to match the mother—and gold to mimic her father.

It had been a perfect moment—one that still had my heart thrumming faster than normal, even as I marched back home to share the news. There was so much I wanted to tell Cera and our animal partners. We had a new addition to add to this growing family—it was a time for rejoice. A creature, sliced in soft velvet of burnt orange and the blackest of ebony marks the path ahead. I recognize his species instantly, because it had only been a year ago since I had last seen one—though if memory served correctly, that beast had been malnourished, small and covered with a heavy chain.

A rather usual fellow had bid me take the tiger home for healing of outward wounds; but no amount of medicine could fix a wounded heart, and before receiving treatment the tiger had fled. I gauge its size and note other physical features that would set this one apart from the smaller beast I had led last year. One prominent attribute is perhaps his age and it helped verify that this creature wasn’t one in the same. "Good evening," I murmur politely. An answer isn't expected; the last creature I had conversed with didn't understand a horses tongue, but it felt rude to pass this fellow by without uttering a single word.

Credits or something
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Let the day close [Midas] - by Kumal - 05-26-2013, 02:33 PM
RE: Let the day close [Midas] - by Midas - 05-29-2013, 11:53 AM
RE: Let the day close [Midas] - by Kumal - 05-29-2013, 02:56 PM
RE: Let the day close [Midas] - by Midas - 06-02-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: Let the day close [Midas] - by Kumal - 06-04-2013, 07:34 AM
RE: Let the day close [Midas] - by Official - 06-04-2013, 01:13 PM
RE: Let the day close [Midas] - by Midas - 06-04-2013, 11:41 PM