the Rift

[OPEN] Let the day close [Midas]

Kumal Posts: 18
Banned
Stallion :: Other :: 3 feet :: 7
Roo

Let the day close

I throw back my charcoal head, front legs pressed against the rough bark of the tree and claws dug in deeply. My brute strength allows me to drag my unblunted claws though the bark. I savor the moment, the moment of being a tiger. Sharpening my claws was one of my favorite activities simply because of what it could do to harm something else. With a quick flick of my paw, I could chop the head of a flower, leaving it to decay; Cut a meer mouse in half, relishing in the smell of fresh blood; shred the limbs of a deer or even better, a wild zebra or I could perhaps just let them glint dangerously in the light, moon or sun, filling me with satisfaction of the power I had within me.

My paws landing on the ground, I gaze at their glinting, hypnotised for a second by their power, before my attention turned to a low, polite voice belonging to a Pegasus stallion. The stallion was a strong build, a heavy slab of metal slung round his neck, his wings pressed to his two-toned sides. "Good evening," I ponder on what he said, something not quite clicking inside before I remembered that yes, it was evening. Had the day really gone that quickly? Had I really been that stupid that I didn't connect the fading of the light with the evening? Was I really gonna stand here like a lemon?

It had only been a few seconds since he had spoke but I had just stood, glaring at the ground, said nothing and done nothing. Finally though, I look up, meeting his yellow eyes with my ever darkening reds. I nod awkwardly, two dips of the head in a way although one was almost unnoticeable. "Same to you," I mange in my deep, murmuring voice. My claws were itching to be realised, the feel the grass and and soil beneath them instead of a mass of small fur fibers. I refused though. Keeping them in, keeping them trapped, steeling myself away from the pleasure of them. "Kumal." I mumbled, remembering I wasn't just fighting with keeping my tempting claws in, but also against the nausea of strangers.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Let the day close [Midas] - by Kumal - 05-26-2013, 02:33 PM
RE: Let the day close [Midas] - by Midas - 05-29-2013, 11:53 AM
RE: Let the day close [Midas] - by Kumal - 05-29-2013, 02:56 PM
RE: Let the day close [Midas] - by Midas - 06-02-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: Let the day close [Midas] - by Kumal - 06-04-2013, 07:34 AM
RE: Let the day close [Midas] - by Official - 06-04-2013, 01:13 PM
RE: Let the day close [Midas] - by Midas - 06-04-2013, 11:41 PM