the Rift

[OPEN] Let the day close [Midas]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas
take away the pain inflicted on me, the hunger you're letting me feed
I was about to move away from the tiger; he said nothing for many long moments leading me to believe that perhaps this velvet beast was ignorant in speech that was unlike his own, or else he was mulling over reasons of why not to return my greeting. Either way I had almost come to the conclusion that it would be better to push on when finally his feline lips parted, and what I expected to hear was a territorial warning grow—or perhaps a snarl, instead, he graced me with words. Actual words.

“Same to you.”

Both ears pricked forward, an outward show that hinted upon surprise. Obvious interest shifted to the surface of my face—after a moment this was cleared enough so that a soft grin might emerge. I was in the presence of a child of the forest; deserving of respect from that right alone. “Kumal.” He said a name in a simple way that I could relate to, “Midas,” I replied surprisingly easily and with a continuously courteous tone. “Pardon my intrusion; but I haven’t seen many Tigers around these parts.” I paused and then asked quietly, “Are you passing through Helovia?”

This would make the first talking tiger I had ever seen, and that in itself was curiously wondrous enough to hold my attention. Though, this wouldn’t be the strangest meeting I had witnessed of late; memory traced back to the mythical stage that had led me and Apollo on a nighttime adventure through the thicket and down a rabbit’s hole to heal a wounded jackelope.

Credits or something
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Let the day close [Midas] - by Kumal - 05-26-2013, 02:33 PM
RE: Let the day close [Midas] - by Midas - 05-29-2013, 11:53 AM
RE: Let the day close [Midas] - by Kumal - 05-29-2013, 02:56 PM
RE: Let the day close [Midas] - by Midas - 06-02-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: Let the day close [Midas] - by Kumal - 06-04-2013, 07:34 AM
RE: Let the day close [Midas] - by Official - 06-04-2013, 01:13 PM
RE: Let the day close [Midas] - by Midas - 06-04-2013, 11:41 PM