the Rift

[OPEN] Let the day close [Midas]

Kumal Posts: 18
Banned
Stallion :: Other :: 3 feet :: 7
Roo

Let the day close

My paws shuffled around the ground, making patches where the dust of the ground had been wiped to the side and a tiny bank made around my paws. The awkward fumbling was just showing a small part of my awkward and social behaviour and how much I completely hated meeting new friends, guys, others, vermin, whatever they should be called. “Midas,” His name, like mine, was stated simply with no added words to perhaps over complicate the sentence. That was, until he continued is his quiet, calm voice.

With a still gaze in the direction of Midas but not directly looking at him I say, "I believe I am the only one." Of course, I couldn't be sure, I hadn't even been here a full season but I guessed there weren't many tigers who were strong enough to control their need for meat well enough to be able to live with a bunch of meatbags. With the same distant look, I shake my head in answer to his question about passing though Helovia. For now, at least, I planned to stay and take over the edge with the Assassins and bring legacy to my name however what I did from there on, I didn't know. I suppose there was more than one option for a tiger.

"I plan to stay." Pausing, then I continue. "Until I have done what I said I would, then I am unsure of what I shall be doing." I knew the aim of the Assassins and I knew what their aim was and who their target was for one there time comes. I guessed as much that there would be a long and bloody battle for the rights of that part of the land, a battle I was sure to be involved in.

"blah blah blah."

OOC: Sorry this post is so utterly poop :|

Messages In This Thread
Let the day close [Midas] - by Kumal - 05-26-2013, 02:33 PM
RE: Let the day close [Midas] - by Midas - 05-29-2013, 11:53 AM
RE: Let the day close [Midas] - by Kumal - 05-29-2013, 02:56 PM
RE: Let the day close [Midas] - by Midas - 06-02-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: Let the day close [Midas] - by Kumal - 06-04-2013, 07:34 AM
RE: Let the day close [Midas] - by Official - 06-04-2013, 01:13 PM
RE: Let the day close [Midas] - by Midas - 06-04-2013, 11:41 PM