the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! TipToe [Steal Thread]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
My crystaline hooves clicked up against the thick branches which had tumbled to the ground. Sharp, pointed audits flicking around and taking in each noise as it floated into my ears, the sound waves in the air sending tiny vibrations through the tunnel and against the eardrum producing the noises that I knew for sure were not only a figment of my forever wandering imagination. I had been hearing my mother's voice nagging in my head all day long. In fact, it was so annoying that my eyes were glinting with a hidden fire beneath them. Though, of course, one would only be able to actually feast upon such reflections of that which most considered annoyance if they were close to me, within breathing range. And that, being that close to me, was not something which I usually allowed to occur. One quick flick of my tail had some of silken strands snatching at the curls of my luxurious pelt that was accented with blood red points. The world, spinning around me as her voice broke through the calming noises of the birds in the trees. Seele. Dearest. You don't understand. You have to be able to feel something! the soprano chords of my mother radiated through my skull giving me a slight headache.

A violent shake of my head and then I was on my way again. Taking in each little sound that was around me as I headed forward into the thickening brush and trees. It was so secluded here. It was a place where I really was just left alone to my thoughts. Things which, of course, I didn't want to have to listen to these voices. Yet here I was. Resting in this hidden grove and watching the water ripple up against the shore while my mother chastised me for not feeling. What a wonderful start to a long day, no?
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Zar'roc Posts: 22
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Archeon :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire paddeh

'Zar'roc, this is boring.'
"I know."
'Lets do something fun for once.'
"Like what?"
'I don't know! Go scare someone or something. Or you can recruit for the Plague like you're supposed to do.'

Zar'roc grumbles and flicks his tail at the hellhound. He was no longer a nice tawny color, but almost nearly white now. Though his legs remained coal black pillars, his muzzle dipped in ink. Bright crimson eyes pop out of the almost snow white fur as he watches Archeon who lazily sniffs around.

Sand fills the slit between cloven hooves, the salty air clinging to Zar's grey pelt. A pain prickles in his swishing tail, and his head snaps back to see Archeon's jaw puncturing the vulnerable flesh. Crimson eyes flash as red stains the white hair and a powerful, black hoof slams into the ground inches from the hellhound. "God damnit, Archeon, stop that!" His voice loud and angry. Though the pup shows no fear as he snickers and bounds away. The anger slowly disintegrates in the stag as he marches after the pup.

It is not long before the landscape is changing and long branches from trees sway and nearly touch the ground. Zar'roc nearly gags as he remembers this place- the Secret Grove. He had tried to reach the dark magic at the center, but failed when the algae had covered his glass bridge. He paused as a familiar scent hit him- one of a mares. A grin plasters to his face as Archeon moves silently along with him. He is upwind of the mare as it blew her scent towards him. He then sees her- the one he met in the Threshold awhile back. Archeon looks at him as he also places it.

Zar'roc pushes through the thick brush and walks right up to her, reaching out his maw to just barely brush her hindquarters before he spoke. "I know you." The words were simple as golden eyes peered into hers. "... I don't think I ever caught your name." His voice low as he flicks his lion tail, Archeon coming to sit against his left fore leg. A smile appears on his face as his mind wanders. "It's funny that we met again." He says. It isn't. "Here, especially." He finishes, voice nonchalant as Archeon and Zar both watch the mare. Interesting enough, Archeon? Zar'roc thinks while his face is rid of almost all emotion. It's too bad they couldn't speak through each other's mind. Zar had heard of ones who could, but it appeared to be that they couldn't. The white and black stag had tried before, but to no avail.

"talk talk talk"

Zar'roc
&& Archeon the Hellhound
[Image: aagbkp.png]
lines by tamme <3

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I flicked my audits backwards, red tips pointing parallel with my back. Something had moved! Calm, mien puppe. Calm. chided the airy voice of my mother. She was right. No one was coming at me. I needed to chill out. A short breath in, and a long breath out. My ribs expanding and collapsing with the fluxing movement of my diaphragm. A gentle smile graced my lips for a few mere moments as I watched a young bird sink down and snatch up a fish that had jumped in the air. It's talons crushing into the tiny body and allowing it to suffocate to it's death. My yellow eyes following it on it's ascent back into the air and above the trees in a swift, simple movement.

But, of course. I was not alone. A few minutes later I could hear the sound of footsteps crawling through the brush. The sound of branches being pushed out of the way and snapping back into place putting me onto light alert. It obviously wasn't a meek rabbit - something I'd kill anyways for crossing my path - so it had to be a predator or another horse. It was just figuring out which one. But, with the wind blowing in my face it wasn't aiding me in pushing the scent toward my nares. And, then, I allowed my body to slowly turn towards the noise. Lining up perpendicularly I eyed him as he brushed his maw lightly against my hindquarters. My head craning out like a snake as I snapped in warning at him touching me. Yes. How dare he! He does not deserve to touch you! boomed the tenor chords of Schwere in my head as I stood up a little taller. "I know you." the stag spoke as I racked my brain. Zar... Zar'roc? Yes. That was his name, "...I don't think I ever caught your name." his lion tail flicked, voice low, as he spoke.

A tiny huff escaped my maw as I shifted my direction one more time, now creating a straight line so the only part of me that was close enough to be touched was my face. "Seele" I responded with a tinge of annoyance. My eyes crawling around his frame in an attempt to really take him in. I had assessed D'art when I had met the two of them, but never really taken this "Zar" in. "It's funny that we should meet again. Here especially," he said nonchalantly. Hah. Probably funny for him. Doubt much of it is very coincidental though. His eyes. Something seems off. Tenor chords floating around in her skull in a tiny form of a warning. Whatever. He probably couldn't do much at all anyways. But, what he wanted from her she definitely wanted to know.

480 words <33
If you're warm, then you can't relate to me
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●