the Rift

[OPEN] Early Snow [Birthing]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud

The Death of a Foal</style>

Drop past the color; come up through the summer rain.</style>

Upon silent limbs, the golden spy grew closer. It was not for purposes of stealth, that she drew upon the magic of her rank, which caused her to move without stirring so much as a blade of grass, but out of respect; out of necessity. This was as much for her, as for Circe and Archi, for although Phae was a mother as well, she was not a creature of emotional rapport, or empathy. Silently she drew near, oddly splattered wings drawn close to her sides, hugging her lithe curves. Although bits of stardust shimmered and danced around her form, seeming to sprinkle from her mane and tail, the golden-girl for once dampened her flirtatious nature, and approached the would-be mother, with a solemn expression.

Halting a few meters away, Phae allowed her shield of perceptual invisibility to fall, gradually beginning to impact her environment in a more noticeable way. Her eyes fell upon the body laying on the almost-frost covered ground. Words did not fall from her lips, as her sea-green gaze fell first upon Circe, a mare whom she did not know that well, and then Archibald, one of the Grey's more prevalent and prized warriors. Exhaling softly, the spy remained silent. She would go if they wished, and if she stayed, she would see to it that they were not disturbed. Although this was a moment of grieving, and one demanding privacy, there were forces at work in Helovia which would not allow the almost-couple to have their moment alone.

High above, Stella circled, trilling a single mournful call as her watchful gaze looked on, over and above what equine eyes could see, to warn her bonded in case an interruption should present itself. Already she could see Loretta disappearing into the distance, seeking out Archibald's kin.

Won't you sing to me your poetry,
Won't you take me to your home,
Won't you be for me forever
So I'll never be alone

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Early Snow [Birthing] - by Circe - 05-27-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: Early Snow [Birthing] - by Archibald - 05-27-2013, 05:31 PM
RE: Early Snow [Birthing] - by Circe - 05-27-2013, 10:20 PM
RE: Early Snow [Birthing] - by Archibald - 05-27-2013, 11:01 PM
RE: Early Snow [Birthing] - by Phaedra - 05-27-2013, 11:27 PM
RE: Early Snow [Birthing] - by Knox - 05-28-2013, 12:33 AM