the Rift

Taion [Earth/Moon]

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

Earth God & Moon Goddess

An ice spike begins to float loftily in the air, as if some invisible person is holding it up for observation. Yet, they are not invisible, and certainly not a human. You might see black lightly curled around the center of the spike, like a whip of night. Then, the gleam of silver appears behind them, liquid eyes of the moon. She materializes behind the gift, retracting her appendage of darkness to bring her the ice spike directly, where it disappears from sight.

"Welcome, trusted king of the Edge," she says, her voice a whisp of air floating in toward the company. Her wings fold neatly against her figure, black horn projecting out toward the darkening sky. Night was settling on the world, a thing of beauty she could bring to her children. "And his company." Her eyes scan the crowd, noting that the pair of equines obviously favored her brother, and took them to live within the Foothills. The pegasus stood close to her childish sibling's shrine, but the lady recognized the face of the healer. Such arts were not easily handed down.

Her loyalty to the troublesome god was impressive, if not foolish.

The golden crown began to glow with a shade of green, next, and a chuckle rang out in the night. Pounding steps, like boulders falling from a cliff, radiate in the air as the Earth God approaches. His figure easily towers over the two friesian stallion's here, and especially that of his dainty sister, the moon. Still, his open expression and smiling face would dwarf his size, and make him appear no more than a cuddly teddy bear. "Welcome, my children," he says, the crown floating off into some unscene room - the storage of all the God's gifts. "Such an opulent trinket you have prepared for me, Chieftess."

The Gods shift to stand together, presenting a united front. Then, the crinkled face of Father Earth takes on a sorry expression, while the Moon God looks more or less unchanged. "We regret to inform you that while we are well aware of the suffering caused by our brother's actions that there is little we can do," they say in unison, though the warm voice of the Earth nearly cloaks the shifting voice of the Moon. "Summer reigns now," the lady says, explaining their inaction. "And thus the sun."

"Until the fall of autumn, my sister and I are rather powerless to aid you in the eradication of the heat," the great bay adds. "Yet we can grant you gifts to help survive this brutal season, and provide answers to any of your queries." Brother and sister nod, watching the crowd expectantly.

Messages In This Thread
Taion [Earth/Moon] - by Mauja - 07-23-2012, 05:50 AM
RE: Taion [Earth/Moon] - by Onni - 07-23-2012, 02:02 PM
RE: Taion [Earth/Moon] - by Eios - 07-25-2012, 04:03 AM
RE: Taion [Earth/Moon] - by Indy - 07-25-2012, 07:00 AM
RE: Taion [Earth/Moon] - by God of the Moon - 07-25-2012, 11:04 AM
RE: Taion [Earth/Moon] - by Mauja - 07-25-2012, 02:59 PM
RE: Taion [Earth/Moon] - by Onni - 07-31-2012, 02:06 PM