the Rift

[OPEN] May your feet serve you well and the rest sent to hell [Nyte]

Kumal Posts: 18
Banned
Stallion :: Other :: 3 feet :: 7
Roo

My tail was curved neatly round my body which was lifted slightly above the ground by strong legs that were folded underneath, ready for me to spring at anything passing my way. Drawn claws speak of murder, death, danger, shadowing the ground from another lightning strike. My teeth were ready, scraping against each other, desperate to find their way into somethings skin, deep and deadly. I was itching to pounce, to leap, to kill, to tear the limbs of an innocent creature, feel their skin parting benneth the dragging of my jaws and muscles splintering under my teeth.

It was surprising that, though the dominance of the thunder, the skidding of a foal could be distantly heard. The slishing and slushing and sploshing of small hooves in mud made me think that he was galloping closer so I ready myself, crawling forward silently and peeking out the leaves to see one very wet, cold and dirty foal. His legs were splayed out in all different directions, the mud sprayed on his coat matched his colour almost, very faint white markings becoming vaguely clear to me. My dark eyes watch the fall foal for a second, slightly baffled before I realised that I didn't need my defence for this heap of meat.

Standing to my full height I emerge from the bush, a deep laugh rolling darkly from my tonge. My steps are slow, allowing him to take in my dark, striped appearance, letting him know that I was a tiger, a feared predator who should be respected at the cost of lives, many many lives and ones like this unicorn foal a perfect target. My chin drips with mud, much like fresh blood would drip of my chin after a feast and my tail swishes gently. I stand facing the foal, my eyes gleaming with danger and obvious threat in my voice and for once, confidence streaking through it. "So boy," I spit. "Whats your name? I would hate for your parents to wonder where you are so I need a name to pass onto them to tell them of your everso unfortunate death." I laugh again, a sickly grin growing on my sodden face.

"blah blah blah."

KUMAL

I BET YOU DON'T REMEMBER THE TRUTH.

Messages In This Thread
RE: May your feet serve you well and the rest sent to hell [Nyte] - by Kumal - 05-30-2013, 10:49 AM