the Rift

[OPEN] May your feet serve you well and the rest sent to hell [Nyte]

Kumal Posts: 18
Banned
Stallion :: Other :: 3 feet :: 7
Roo

The spark of fear in a young boy's eyes, the buckling of his legs, the quivering speech; it all fed me one thing, pleasure. Call me sick if you want but then think again, I am a tiger and I was more than capable than taking my own share of the fear dose. I thrived upon it, I was almost dependent on it at times, times when I was desperate to sink teeth into flesh, or just give a good fright to an unsuspecting customer of yours truly. His voice, coated in a thick accent, was like a drug, chemicals inside included; fear, dread, worry, and terror. It made me feel better inside, a lot better and I was going to get as much out the drug as I could.

At his words, I merely laugh, each deadly note rolling of my tongue like poison. My laugh carries on through the splattering of mud his lanky legs were kicking up. "Oh sunshine, I would simply love a good chase." I growl, more like a roar, one truly defending to match the booming sound of the thunder, spurring the colt on and giving him a pretty decent head start. After he had gone about five or six strides I spring forward. My paws pounded along the ground mud splattering up my legs and belly as my eyes focused entirely on the foal as he slipped and slid about, eventually tripping and falling flat on his face with a splat.

I skidded round to end up facing him without a drop of sweat on my coat and I coldly put a stop to the colts frantic running. Again I laugh, slowly and carefully picking my way to the colt as he struggles in the mud. My eyes were gleaming madly, my jaw dripping with mud and general, hungry dribble. Coming close to him one paw raised in the air, sharp claws ready to slit the lads throat. "Sorry to have to cut it short, buddy."

"blah blah blah."

OOC: Blah post. Hope you don't mind Kumal cutting his run short if ya do, just PM me and I will edit it. Also if you want me to edit the last bit then PM me to (Ku won't kill him and I will make sure he is not hurt unless you request that haha) :)

KUMAL

I BET YOU DON'T REMEMBER THE TRUTH.

Messages In This Thread
RE: May your feet serve you well and the rest sent to hell [Nyte] - by Kumal - 06-03-2013, 03:27 PM