the Rift

[OPEN] darkness ever growing { Irrydae/Anyone }

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh

As hot as fire, cold as ice,
Sweet as sugar and everything nice.

Time seemed to slow as the stardust left her wings and Murder's expression grew terrified. She looked at him with a pang of guilt before her face returned to a emotionless mask. It collided with him, and she watched it shove him to the ground, embedding and soaking into his body. Her eyes widened as she watched the life drain from his eyes and fear struck her- she didn't want to kill him!

Irrydae barely made out the words that came from shaky lips. 'Ophelia…please find me Ophelia.' Her eyes narrowed. What did he need Ophelia for? He had already tried to steal her once. "Don't worry Murder. We will find Ophelia." Her tone harsh as golden eyes stare into red ones. Her tone was softer this time. "You will not die under my care." As if that was assuring.

A hissing sound reached purple audits and the Storyteller swung her head to glance a purple-blue... openining, in the air before her. Out stepped The God of the Spark. The Time God. Wonder and confusion filled her expression- why was he here? Irrydae kept her mouth shut, golden eyes watching him excitedly. Two crows appeared with a pop, and jus as suddenly they fell dead, into the snow. Puzzlement filled the expression of the star spangled mare, looking over at Murder to see how he felt about it.

'That is only a sample. Ophelia asked for me to give you her crows back, but you could say that I am disinclined.' So the crows were Murders, and he just killed them. Irrydae kept her face calm, wondering why the Time God thought it would be fair to kill one's crows. Had Murder done something to deserve this, or was Spark just playing his own game?

Irrydae's mind wandered to her first meeting with the God of Time, where he had picked her for a quest but had never given her that quest. The Storyteller was tempted to say something about it, but was intimidated by the black and white god who could kill her just as instantly as he did to the crows.

"Speak"

As deep as a bite, as dark as the night,
As sweet as a song, as right as a wrong.
[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Messages In This Thread
darkness ever growing { Irrydae/Anyone } - by Murder - 05-28-2013, 04:30 PM
RE: darkness ever growing { Irrydae/Anyone } - by Murder - 06-10-2013, 05:55 PM
RE: darkness ever growing { Irrydae/Anyone } - by Irrydae - 06-12-2013, 10:46 AM
RE: darkness ever growing { Irrydae/Anyone } - by Murder - 06-21-2013, 02:01 PM