[OPEN] darkness ever growing { Irrydae/Anyone }
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
I HAVE BURNED MY TOMORROWS, AND I STAND INSIDE TODAY
At the edge of the future, and my dreams all fade away

The pale creature watched the god outburst again, lighting up a crow with a bolt of shock from his horn, wings now visible in all of their energy. His words still hung on her mind. In her soul, she felt tired, and the fiery passions she may have had to yell at him were numbed. "I said they were borne of desperation, not that they were in any way wise and not foolish," she replied quietly, the subtle, pretty chimes of her tones singing in contrast to his violence.

Ophelia heard her daughter - his daughter - approached, calling her by name. She smiled at the child warmly and gently nudged her shoulder to remind her that it was impolite to stare, regardless of the fact that the god was her father. When the foal went to drink, she listened to the god more seeing the sneer that covered his lips. If the ice in Ophelia's glare that she returned to him were lethal, the god of the spark would be encased in a prison of snow. The child who was at her flank was his, and he had done this to her. He did not get the luxury of judging this situation.

His words cut her deeply, and she soothed them over with hardened snow. "I have no need to rebel against you," she replied, her voice holding an unnatural calm. "I have no desire to rebel against you. And please, I would rather not speak of the mechanics of our situation around Roskuld." The filly did not deserve to bear the burden of knowing the details, not at such a young age. She deserved some form of normalcy, a life free from knowing that she had not been planned. Perhaps when she was older she would know and understand, but for now, Ophelia intended to shelter her from the truth.

The pale mare sighed, her exhaustion showing on her face. She looked up into the god's face. "I am tired," she whispered. "I do not want to fight with you. All I wanted was to help a friend, to ask you to return something that you took. She looked to Murder, and then back to the god. "I am sorry," she said quietly.

Murder spoke then, and his words struck a chord in her chest. He thought her child was beautiful, a stallion who was not even her father. She struggled against her emotions for a moment before wrestling them down, having to turn her gaze away to do so. Ophelia clenched her jaw and nodded. "I understand," she said quietly to the red-eyed stallion. "Thank you." I tried to save your crows..." she wanted to tell him pleadingly. She wanted to apologize for bringing them to the god's attention.

Ophelia turned to the stallion, nodding her head in the direction of the wilds. "I will not keep you here, captive," she said quietly. "You may go, or stay... it... matters not to me." The pale mare turned to Irrydae, apology in her eyes. "Thank you, for bringing him to me." She bowed her head to the starry mare. "I... you do not have to stay if you do not want to." Ophelia assumed that the God of Time had more to berate her about, and if he did, she would sent Roskuld along with Irry to a safer place for her young, innocent ears.

Image Credit: haiinee @ sxc.hu

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
darkness ever growing { Irrydae/Anyone } - by Murder - 05-28-2013, 04:30 PM
RE: darkness ever growing { Irrydae/Anyone } - by Murder - 06-10-2013, 05:55 PM
RE: darkness ever growing { Irrydae/Anyone } - by Murder - 06-21-2013, 02:01 PM
RE: darkness ever growing { Irrydae/Anyone } - by Ophelia - 06-21-2013, 03:01 PM