the Rift

[OPEN] Off The Grid and Seeing Double

Myrah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Myrah
Ooc://Wow these first couple of posts suck -.-... But Im too tired to re-write this before posting.
Also: This doesn't really need to be in the battle ground, its not a fight over 'who will win' I intend for the dopple-ganger to lose by one of the horses here lolz. Just to make that clear. (Changed font so it can now be seen without straining the eyes!)//

The mare gasped as the bite landed, grazing her flanks to leave a bloody trail of torn flesh behind. Travel worn hooves clattered to the ground as she bit back a screech of pain dying to rip free of her heavy lungs. Her hind legs flung out behind her, slamming into the breast of her assailant and buying enough time to launch across the field.

Pulling up short, she turned to confront the mare, to fight for her life... the sound of wings brought her auds snapping to attention, gaze latching on to the pegasi as she made her grand entrance. Her arrival was bitter sweet, for the memory of Irrydae's serpent tongue and the stallion that had nearly took her life briefly slipped through her mind.

The Pegasi was furious, and directing her fire towards the dopple-ganger. Leading Myrah to believe that she had heard the racist slur.

"You are nothing but a contamination to this realm, a parasite, feeding off the lands that are rightfully ours. You are a plague that threatens to take out the Pure. Your kind deserve to be annihilated, crushed by our hooves. Your bodies burned and desecrated, disgusting filth your words aren't worthy of my ears!" the unicorn seethed, eyes flashing in anger. "Take note twin, this is what you should be doing to the impure!" The tri toned mare circled, eyes like steel...

A voice spoke quietly from beside her, causing the mare to nearly leap out of her own skin. Before she could respond, his words came again, almost a whisper upon the wind. "I haven't really had time to take a whiff." she snorted, her muscles tensing. Turning her eyes upon him, she noted his horn first, before actually taking in his scent... The Basin.... "After this all blows over can you direct me towards the Basin?" she asked, even though it was slightly out of context. A screech brought her attention back toward her supposed twin.

The mare was charging forward, daggers slicing, churning the ground, pulling her closer and closer to the Pegasus. In moments they would connect...

"Myrah Speaks"

Messages In This Thread
Off The Grid and Seeing Double - by Myrah - 05-28-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: Off The Grid and Seeing Double - by Africa - 06-02-2013, 04:53 PM
RE: Off The Grid and Seeing Double - by Lyander - 06-03-2013, 06:00 AM
RE: Off The Grid and Seeing Double - by Myrah - 06-05-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: Off The Grid and Seeing Double - by Africa - 06-05-2013, 06:34 AM