the Rift

Take me home, maybe?

Katria Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Katria saw the stallion hesitate. Did he not know his own name? What horse did not know his own name? The little girl glanced quickly at the rabbit corpse at her hooves before looking back up at the tan unicorn. Her thoughts pondered. She hoped that this stallion would make her feel better, and maybe even help her find her mother. No… That would be useless. Her mom would defiantly be far away by now, escaping the hell that she created. She could feel the fears fighting to escape from her black eyes, but yet not succeeding as she pushed harder and harder to make then not fall. A shiver climbed up her spine, though it was not from the frigid coldness or tumbling rain.

Finally, the steed said his name. Slaiter it was. It was a nice sounding name she thought. A small smile began to form on the filly’s soft black lips. “Slaiter. That is a cool name. Thank you for the present.” She said. She voice was loader this time, and not as shy. Suddenly, one ear switched back as the other shot forward as she listened to sound that lingered in the distance. The rain made it hard for the girl to pick up the scent, but that was not needed. Two figures formed out of the fog. One was a blue roan mare and other was a large white bear. A smile was on the mare’s face as she came over to filly and lowers her head to Katria’s height. Fear, again began to rise through her, until she spoke to her. This mare with the strange white bear had called her a princess! No one had ever called her that before. She recalled the stories that her mother told her. They were always about a beautiful princess trapped by an evil monster, and a handsome stallion would always come to her rescue and save her. But why would Katria be a princess?

The bear advanced forwards, his body wriggling, Katria gave a little happy snort before replying to the mare. “It is nice to meet you both, Lakota and Aodaun.” It was quite easy to get this little one to be happy, but she still was a little weary about these strangers. They all seemed a bit strange. But, who was Katria to judge? She did not know them the least bit, but she hoped that she could get to know them.

The blue roan mare spoke again, and the same rush of delight flew through her body as she called her Princess again. Lakota then asked Katria about her parents. The shivers were there again, creeping up her spine and filling her with discomfort. “My dad left a long time ago and my mom… Well, she…. I don’t know. I think she left me too. So, I guess you cannot take me to anyone.” Tears once again clawed at her eyes, but only a few managed to escape as she blinked to try to get them to disappear. The delicate fae looked up at all of them, white pupils glancing from Slaiter, to Lakota, to Aodaun, then to the dead rabbit on the soggy ground. She gazed back up again, eyes still flickering to the three figures in front of her.

[[Of course you can stay : ) Sorry again for the wait lol ]]

"blah blah blah."

Look at me and tell me what you see. Is it something ugly?

RooRooTables

Messages In This Thread
Take me home, maybe? - by Katria - 05-28-2013, 05:20 PM
RE: Take me home, maybe? - by Slaiter - 05-30-2013, 06:44 PM
RE: Take me home, maybe? - by Slaiter - 06-10-2013, 12:26 AM
RE: Take me home, maybe? - by Katria - 06-07-2013, 04:10 PM
RE: Take me home, maybe? - by Lakota - 06-10-2013, 02:37 AM
RE: Take me home, maybe? - by Katria - 06-14-2013, 03:29 PM