the Rift

Illynx :: Bunnie

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie
Illynx desires no companions.

5/29/13 :: Dark/Fire Giving her the ability to cover herself in a "ghost flame" that is so cold that it burns. She will not be effected by the ghost fire, but it can cause discomfort/pain to those she comes in contact with.
Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

imi Posts: 3
OOC Account
Filly :: Other :: 5'5 :: 23 HP: 10 | Buff: flail
imi
This is up to date

icon by imi

Add: Illynx will seek to improve her ghost flame magic to be able to project several butterflies formed of the flames, that will pursue the target and burn them as the regular flame does.
Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Forgot the damn date. [8/9/2013]

Illynx desires a griffon companion that is a combination of the American Kestral and an Arabian Sand Cat, pictured below for sheer cute.

wuuuut it was not that big before :||| someone smack me

Okay, try and do this right. *crosses fingers*

2/1/2014 Shock: Ability to project lightning bolt like currents from her horn towards a desired focal area.
Upgrade: Extending the length of the shock allows Illynx to sap the life energy of the victim, healing her wounds or extending her endurance if no wounds are present.

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
Grandfathered:: [Magic: DarkxFire | Ability to cover herself in a "ghost flame" that is so cold that it burns. She will not be effected by the ghost fire, but it can cause discomfort/pain to those she comes in contact with.]
Grandfathered:: [Magic: DarkxFire (U) | Able to project several butterflies formed of the flames, that will pursue the target and burn them as the regular flame does.]
Grandfathered:: [Magic: Shock (U) | Extending the length of the shock allows Illynx to sap the life energy of the victim, healing her wounds or extending her endurance if no wounds are present. ]