the Rift

My Own Pursuer ~ [Closed]

Luneia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The Fae froze sensing the presence of yet another, perhaps one of the two had followed her. A gentle sigh escaped her lips, as she pushed away from the tree's, still staying close to them, feeding of their energy. When she turned her head - since she was leaning upon her only good viewing orb, she caught glimpse of a dark figure. The life creator inside her chest beat furiosuly, the box of thought, flicking onto her chase. Perhaps she had been wrong, perhaps this was her pursuer and not the shadow she feared. Fear resonated inside of the Fae, causing her to lock up.

The pearl coated lunatic decided for once to not mess up. Pushing aside all her fear and rejection issues, She snaked around between the tree's from which she had just been leaning upon, Now positioned so she could see this new comer, a sly smile spread across her white lips. "And what makes you think I need company in such a place? Seek company, and thou shall find it everywhere" A slender, sly laugh broke forth from the Fae. Now up to no good. "Are Tree's not simply good enough for you. Becasue they don't speak words you understand?" She moved closer to him, rubbing agaisnt the bark of the old oak before stepping right into his line of sight, hopeing amongst all that he would not move to her right, knocking her out of her little ways. "Listen, can you not here that sound? Can you not here the forest speaking to you?" The Fae circled this dark fellow. moveing round him like a shark to its prey, keeping him on her left hand side at all times, wherever he moved. There was something off about this one, but what she just couldn't pinpoint.
"Your a funny looking thing arnt you" she cackled slightly, finding pleasure in mocking him.

The air was slowly growing colder as the sun faded in the midday sky. Shadows grew longer and the forest darker. The Fae's white and pearl head pricked up over this gentlemans back, feeling the change in atmosphere, she grew causious. Usually around this time she would have seeked a place of rest and fortitude, the tree's allowing her to borrow their uses, hiding away from unwanted equines and predators. Though now she was stuck out in the forest and her temper ran cold.

Credit Coding Manip

Messages In This Thread
My Own Pursuer ~ [Closed] - by Luneia - 05-30-2013, 06:01 AM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Accalia - 05-30-2013, 11:19 AM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Lev Fence - 05-30-2013, 11:42 AM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Luneia - 05-30-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Thor - 05-31-2013, 09:17 AM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Luneia - 05-31-2013, 12:37 PM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Accalia - 05-31-2013, 12:43 PM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Lev Fence - 05-31-2013, 03:12 PM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Thor - 06-02-2013, 03:51 PM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Luneia - 06-02-2013, 04:46 PM