the Rift

My Own Pursuer ~ [Closed]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
There was no understanding in the way that she spoke and no certainty in the way that I felt towards her. She was clearly distraught and so very far from being comfortable in the element of conversation, but I stayed all the same. However, as it would have seemed, I was not the only one interested in her alibi. Two more beasts moved through the trees in her wake and though it made me weary, I did not back away. Their company was not unwelcome and instead of avoiding them entirely, I nodded slowly as if to invite them to my side. But as mares will do, it was not long before the sharp-tongued lass was throwing her weight around as if she knew so much about Helovia or how it came to be. I stared at her coolly as she spoke and though I was not impressed, I did decide to give her the benefit of the doubt… if such a phrase could be given to delusional parties.

She was certainly not of a sane mind and she had no problem expressing such insanity through heated words and vicious knocks to my obvious kindness. “I do suppose you can find company from any walk of life, though I cannot say that it should be good company. Whoever you might find, I do wish the best for you both or the many as it would appear-” I gave a halfhearted smile to those now gathered around us. They were not unfriendly creatures and I had no intentions of denying them their fair game and so I bowed my head, content to leave them to their pursuit.

I have no desire to keep you from your company dear but if you should wish to call upon me in the World’s Edge, I will gladly oblige you.” With that, I stretched the misshapen wings along my back so that she might look upon the rarity that I had claimed to be my namesake and moved to depart.

I had no reason to participate in the gorge that was quickly becoming this mare’s entertainment when my mind had long ago parted ways with my head. Call me superficial, but there was no reason to stand here and fight for a creature that held no interest in my arrangements. She would find herself one way or another and I had no doubt that I was leaving her in capable hands.

Image Credits

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Messages In This Thread
My Own Pursuer ~ [Closed] - by Luneia - 05-30-2013, 06:01 AM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Accalia - 05-30-2013, 11:19 AM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Lev Fence - 05-30-2013, 11:42 AM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Luneia - 05-30-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Thor - 05-31-2013, 09:17 AM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Luneia - 05-31-2013, 12:37 PM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Accalia - 05-31-2013, 12:43 PM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Lev Fence - 05-31-2013, 03:12 PM
RE: My Own Pursuer ~ [Open] - by Thor - 06-02-2013, 03:51 PM