the Rift

Plan B

Alcina Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

text text text
"blah blah blah"
"Hello there. You look lost... I'm Israfel, from the World's Edge. Who are you?" Ears flicked, head snapped upwards and twisted towards where the calling had com from. Alcina looked towards a bright and lean Pegasus. Or was this mysterious stranger a unicorn? Alcina was shocked by the fact he had not sensed her before. A low growl "You're too drowned to be able to notice anything around you." spoke to himself. His eyes were still clouded with sadness, yet he kept somewhat of a shine in the peak of his eyes to see this girl sparing a word to him. The ebony wings on his back that were once bristled with anxiety, flattened.

Alcina had then realized of the long awkward silence between it all. He spoke, not giving much eye contact "Alcina." he retorted "I'm not lost really, I was just..." Heavy shoulders lifted in the air as he gave a deep sigh off of them. "..going." No more was there a peak of gleam in his eyes to see another being talking to them. Too clouded with the thought of depression over came. He did not want to give any contact with her at all. Feeling anger furrow his eyebrows at himself for it. He forced himself to look at her, and a breeze of calmness swept over him and his emotions. As he took a brief sigh, and his tense muscles relaxed casually. Alcina felt nervous though, around her.

Seeing the beaming golds and whites all around on the hybrid's body. Made less comfort for himself, conspicuous of his own dark gloomy atmosphere. Lucky the girl is. The dark stallion echoed through his head. As he had finally found himself meeting her eyes with his dark ones. He noticed how her body was lean and a beautiful structure for any equine. While he was just lean, from derived hunger. Because of living in the Frostbreath Steppe for so long, it really can get you on your physical and emotional appearance. He gave the girl a long curious stare, before he lowered his head to take another bite of the thin and dry grass below him. Rising back again, and wondering, Did she really just ask me if I were lost? I've never heard someone say that to me.
my heart still feels divided
halfway between, wrong and right
thy-darkest-hour.deviantart.com | venomxbaby.deviantart.com | BajiStock.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
Plan B - by Alcina - 05-30-2013, 09:28 AM
RE: Plan B - by Israfel - 05-30-2013, 08:05 PM
RE: Plan B - by Alcina - 05-31-2013, 08:51 AM
RE: Plan B - by Israfel - 05-31-2013, 08:14 PM
RE: Plan B - by Alcina - 06-05-2013, 10:22 AM