the Rift

Where The Wild Things Are

Atka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: jt0ttw.png]

The mare's tone was sweet, but soured with a bitter twist toward Apollo, though it was nearly unnoticeable. The massive stallion's champagne ears twisted back at her sentence, almost offending him in a way, even though the retort was not even directed to him. Perhaps it was the young mare's word choice that bothered him. The strangers took their turns in explaining their families, Apollo having much more information than the oddly pieced together female, Accalia.

Apollo spoke in turn, claiming that a home would be there in the Assassins, but not a stable herd land. Atka listened intently as the contrasting hued stallion spoke, keying into his brain that Apollo quickly turned the claimed "mercenaries" into a much softer sounding group than the word made it sound. His creative brain stirred; unicorns and pegasi alike, bunched onto their hind quarters, throwing sharp front hooves at each other like daggers. Apollo instantly continued his sentence, relieving Atka of the image that danced in his brain.

The stallion's mind wandered from the violent picture to a more subtle one, the same characters that had sprung into his imagination now grazing, nibbling on each other with friendly pointed ears. Had the herd consisted of all unicorns? Perhaps. Atka drew in a deep breath, taking in all of the information that the fellow male spilled toward him about his herd land. He was obviously proud, naming the herd "The Grey" numerous times. Puzzle pieces slipped together, clicking into place. "Has The Grey always resided in these Foothills?" Curiosity waved though his bright eyes.

Finally Apollo finished, hoping Atka the best of luck in a way. The large stallion nodded toward him in thanks, the molars woven into his black and tan mane ticking against each other with the cold breeze once again. "Accalia, Apollo" bright eyes shifted to each new acquaintance as their names were stated. "Thank you each for providing a possibility for me, I enjoy knowing that new comers are so easily welcomed into this new land. Accalia, I appreciate your hospitality, but I feel that I would fit in better along with a strong family like The Grey."

Each word was grateful and honest, the silly smile fading at the end of his sentence. The feeling that he had sent any offence to the female made him suck in a deep breath awkwardly. "My apologies, Accalia. I meant in no way that your family is not strong.. only a family stable in one area. Strong in leading, if you may."

"blah blah blah." think think think

Messages In This Thread
Where The Wild Things Are - by Atka - 05-30-2013, 12:20 PM
RE: Where The Wild Things Are - by Accalia - 05-30-2013, 01:04 PM
RE: Where The Wild Things Are - by Apollo - 05-30-2013, 04:19 PM
RE: Where The Wild Things Are - by Atka - 05-31-2013, 02:54 AM
RE: Where The Wild Things Are - by Accalia - 05-31-2013, 02:57 PM
RE: Where The Wild Things Are - by Apollo - 05-31-2013, 07:27 PM
RE: Where The Wild Things Are - by Atka - 06-03-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: Where The Wild Things Are - by Apollo - 06-08-2013, 12:05 AM