the Rift

[OPEN] Siren Song of the Counter Culture

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
Midnight was no time to be sleeping.

The nights were growing longer, as the season shifted. Mother speaks of her homeland often, the lands where the night never ends, where the sun never rises, the stars never stop glowing and the Moon was forever a celestial partner in the skies. But those lands have fallen into chaos and destruction, unreachable by us and any others - or so we believe. The land we call home is the patron realm of the Moon Goddess of Helovia, and it has satisfied the wandering heart of my mother - at least, I presume as much, for she lingers here still, very rarely venturing past the borders.

Wandering the borders of the land had become an easy habit, though usually I would follow the great footsteps of my father. He is about, not far away, but my child-like attention span has taken me away from the path he has marked, my sensitive nostrils drinking in the great variance of scents that are in the vicinity. It is by chance that as I wander, nose to the ground, eyes peering ahead, that I spy the legs of a winged and horned yearling. My crown tilts, much like a curious cat's does, as it lifts to become level with my chest once more, my footsteps slowly but not stopping until I was within a length from this curiously patterned façade.

The silver that lined him reminded me of her glow. My golden orbs peered up to the celestial body that hung so lovingly above us, staining us both in a silver sheen, muting my golden scales and bringing out the pewter hue that resided upon my fuzzy, wintry, downy pelt. I return my gaze to the young stallion then, tilting my crown at him again, before speaking. My voice is deep and melodic for one so young, carefully presented with purpose behind the words. Ears are pricked forward, ready to capture any response he might voice, as my tail curves upwards, so that it is held in almost a complete circle behind my hocks.

"Who are you?"
background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 05-30-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Amaris - 05-31-2013, 05:53 AM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 06-03-2013, 06:56 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Amaris - 06-03-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 06-07-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Amaris - 06-13-2013, 08:38 AM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 06-15-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Amaris - 06-29-2013, 07:43 AM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 07-06-2013, 12:03 AM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Amaris - 07-28-2013, 12:28 AM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 07-29-2013, 04:48 PM