Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah

Down in a hole and I don't know if I can be saved
See my heart I decorate it like a grave
Well you don't understand who they
Thought I was supposed to be
Look at me now I'm a man
Who won't let himself be

Much to my eternal happiness, it didn't take long at all for somebody to answer my call. Out of the darkness they had come, a being that was much smaller and younger than I would have imagined to come and greet me; not that I minded, of course, for I myself was still quite young and had yet to grow fully into my lengthy legs.

As the younger filly drew closer and closer, the moonlight spilled out across her body and what I saw had my eyes glowing in curiosity. Although she bore not a horn upon her forehead, she was remarkably different in her own way. Her coat was champagne in color, and blended into her hide was what I could only fathom were scales. Their rich, amber hue glistened beneath my mother's gentle rays, mesmerizing and absolutely beautiful. I wouldn't be telling the truth if I said I wasn't suddenly overwhelmed with relief; a part of me had been fearful of wandering into another herd land, where I knew not the creatures who called it home. What if they had treated me with the same hostility of the Basin? In the filly's company, we were both different, both unique, and I was content.

When she spoke, I found myself surprised at the melody that hung on those three words. She was much younger than I, but already she seemed more than capable of holding herself as an adult would; like a leader would. Cupping my own ears forward, I tried to exude even more the fact that I was not here to cause trouble nor be a nuisance to her family. "My name is Mesec," I answered, pausing for a brief moment to collect my thoughts before I went on to explain my reason for being here in the first place.

"These are my mother's lands; she's sent me to find a flower that grows only beneath the moonlight, and, well... I thought this might be a good place to begin my journey." Another pause, and then, "May I ask of your name?"

please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 05-30-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Amaris - 05-31-2013, 05:53 AM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 06-03-2013, 06:56 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Amaris - 06-03-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 06-07-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Amaris - 06-13-2013, 08:38 AM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 06-15-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Amaris - 06-29-2013, 07:43 AM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 07-06-2013, 12:03 AM