the Rift

[OPEN] Siren Song of the Counter Culture

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
It was a gentle, but surprisingly intimate caress and ensuing embrace, one that I found curiously comfortable in giving and receiving, once the initial surprise at his reciprocation wore off. I smiled into the part of his nape that I touched, happy with the intimacy I usually only shared with my sibling, or my spirit-friends, or other relatives. He pulled away from me, and I could tell it was not from disgust, but simply happy acceptance that the embrace was over - I almost missed it as much as I missed Daryth whenever he disappeared. It was then the colt spoke, and I could not help my expression as it dropped from polite, happy interest, to slightly less polite, slightly more dubious interest. The first question that sprung to mind seemed to ricochet about my head, and even in the forest around me - Why? - it asked, and it wasn't until I turned my tiara to view my beloved cousin that a smile softened my lips once more.

Naturally I welcomed her by my side, with her dark little companion contrasting so brilliantly against her crimson hide. I carefully unfold a wing so as to rest it across her withers - she is only a month or so behind me in age, but the inches added to my withers have been favourable to me so far, I easily embrace her with one leathery wing. I nod as she speaks her question again, and my attention drifts back to the silver one, the same question gleaming behind my eyes. What is poison, Daryth? I had some idea, but I wanted to be sure before I judged the boy for his request. Poison can bring harm and death to any who might consume it. The dark smudge of a spirit replied directly to my mind, and I was left wondering why someone would wish for such a destructive and cruel gift. Taking several more moments to gather my thoughts, I summoned my voice to exist once more, and speak further to clarify his request.

"Why should you wish to make poisons? To hurt others? To watch them die?"
background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 05-30-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Amaris - 05-31-2013, 05:53 AM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 06-03-2013, 06:56 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Amaris - 06-03-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 06-07-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Amaris - 06-13-2013, 08:38 AM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 06-15-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Amaris - 06-29-2013, 07:43 AM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 07-06-2013, 12:03 AM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Amaris - 07-28-2013, 12:28 AM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 07-29-2013, 04:48 PM