the Rift

[OPEN] Siren Song of the Counter Culture

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
I listened to him speak, I gave him his chance to answer my question, though I trusted the information Daryth gave me much more than what he spoke of. I could not comprehend the usefulness of wanting to cause someone such harm, but then, I had never needed to defend myself either. Was making poisons so different to being able to breath fire, like my father, sister and mother? Was it so different to me, asking Daryth to warm the scene by exuding his powerful fiery breath? Was it so different to me turning the sharp side of my scythed tail upon one who might cause me harm, and disabling them from hurting me before I even knew for sure that that was what they intended on doing? Surely the difference was in that knowledge, in the assurance that you knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that one soul meant you harm, and that you could make the decision to attack them after that. Did he have such control over such a skill as crafting poisons?

"I… am not sure, Mesec." I speak softly, honestly, taking my time to think and chew over the potentials of this conversation. Even if I did not allow him passage, what was there to truly stop him from simply waltzing past me? Did I have the ability to use the weapons I had at my disposal against one I inherently admired? I looked to Tandavi, my cousin, and her bonded, Natraj, unable to gain much of anything from them. Then, I had a thought. If I could ensure he never used such wicked magic against those I cared about... "Do you promise to never use this against me, or my family? Do you promise to use them to help us if we ask it of you, in the future?" The questions tumbled from my mouth before I had even finished collecting my thoughts, so eager was I to know his response. I was hopeful in my questions, hopeful that he would say yes, for I sorely did want to help him, to allow him entrance in lands that hummed along to his very existence, to spend more time with him, to learn and discover these amazing things with him. Please, Goddess of the Night, allow your son to speak the answer that would sing in tune with my young soul.
background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 05-30-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Amaris - 05-31-2013, 05:53 AM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 06-03-2013, 06:56 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Amaris - 06-03-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 06-07-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Amaris - 06-13-2013, 08:38 AM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 06-15-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Amaris - 06-29-2013, 07:43 AM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 07-06-2013, 12:03 AM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Amaris - 07-28-2013, 12:28 AM
RE: Siren Song of the Counter Culture - by Mesec - 07-29-2013, 04:48 PM