the Rift

[O] Endings and Beginnings

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie

tell me that you want to dance, want to feel your pulse on mine
just treat me like a stolen glance of yourself.

Ah, the Threshold, so conveniently located at the foot of their frigid homeland, just on the bounds of equine land. She snorted as she caught their filthy odor on the breeze, so pungent this close to sea level, skirting around the borders that marked where beasts lived and where she could walk without any unexpected mutant suprises. It was particularly cold today, but as far as Illynx was concerned, it was relatively warm; the layer of sparkling frost that seemed to always be upon her cracked and flaked away, proving that while Autumn had come to Helovia, winter never left the Basin.

She felt at home among the trees, however, their deep brown trunks and golden foliage reminding her, in a way, of the reflection she caught looking back at her from slabs of ice or still pools of water. Perhaps it is my season, she whimsied, dark tresses fanning behind her as she trotted right into the entryway of Helovia. Not far in, she scented a unicorn upon the air, her path adjusting to head towards where he was waiting for the wolves to come and find him. She discovered the vagabond a few short minutes later, making no motion to quiet her steps or ease her approach; the snapping of branches and the frailty of dead leaves gave away her arrival. She took in what she could as he came into view; deeply chestnut, almost bay, with white splashes, diminutive in build. But that horn, what a feat of Cinnoru! Illynx smiled as warmly as she could manage at the stranger, her lithe frame coming to a halt a respectable distance from the stallion; she had never been very good at conversing with others. "I am Illynx," she said, her golden eyes attempting to meet his green, "a corporal of the Aurora Basin."

Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Messages In This Thread
[O] Endings and Beginnings - by Ruka - 05-30-2013, 08:53 PM
RE: [O] Endings and Beginnings - by Illynx - 05-31-2013, 08:15 AM
RE: [O] Endings and Beginnings - by Ruka - 05-31-2013, 01:24 PM
RE: [O] Endings and Beginnings - by Illynx - 06-02-2013, 08:12 PM
RE: [O] Endings and Beginnings - by Ruka - 06-03-2013, 01:21 AM
RE: [O] Endings and Beginnings - by Illynx - 06-04-2013, 11:18 AM
RE: [O] Endings and Beginnings - by Ruka - 06-05-2013, 08:30 PM
RE: [O] Endings and Beginnings - by Illynx - 06-06-2013, 08:37 AM
RE: [O] Endings and Beginnings - by Ruka - 06-06-2013, 01:04 PM
RE: [O] Endings and Beginnings - by Illynx - 06-07-2013, 09:36 AM