the Rift

[O] Endings and Beginnings

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie

tell me that you want to dance, want to feel your pulse on mine
just treat me like a stolen glance of yourself.

She admired the politeness of this stallion, already; his attempts to remain cheerful in the face of Illynx's blunt introduction found her growing to favor him already. She found a good deal of warmth in his features as he chirped out his greetings, her own forced smile of hello blooming into an actual grin in the presence of his good nature. In her years of dealing with others, she found that only two really suited her tastes; those who didn't talk much, and characters similar to Ruka, polite and charismatic in their own ways (or thus was her opinion so far of the uniquely horned male). It was mildly ironic, now that she thought of it, that she herself fell into neither of these categories.

Her golden eyes glimmered with friendliness as she searched his face, wondering what sort of unicorn he was. Despite that she found him pleasant company, she was also aware that the Basin held certain requirements past being a good conversationalist. He didn't seem to be as strong as some of their other soldiers, as Ruka was delicately built for a male, but Illynx was fully aware that looks could be deceiving when all your neighbors could have magical powers, that size didn't matter much at the end of the day, and that surely, that thorned horn of his was plenty dangerous all on its own. And, having only met him, there was no way to tell exactly what sort of talents he had without first getting to know who he was. "Lovely day to arrive in Helovia, is it not, Ruka?" she began, eyes moving overhead to the multitude of colors to be found in dying leaves; a pointless question, and she immediately felt sort of silly for asking it. She covered her exasperation with herself by turning her gaze back to him, her black forelock catching slightly on the breeze and coming to land in a fan across her face, a smile lightly traced across her features. "And to gain new acquaintances such as yourself. Have you traveled far?" Having just returned from a long venture herself, she knew just how exhausting such journeys could be; thankfully, she had had the Basin to return to, where as Ruka seemed to not have such options available to him.

ooc: Ugh that's like... ugh. I'm sorry about the badness. :(
Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Messages In This Thread
[O] Endings and Beginnings - by Ruka - 05-30-2013, 08:53 PM
RE: [O] Endings and Beginnings - by Illynx - 05-31-2013, 08:15 AM
RE: [O] Endings and Beginnings - by Ruka - 05-31-2013, 01:24 PM
RE: [O] Endings and Beginnings - by Illynx - 06-02-2013, 08:12 PM
RE: [O] Endings and Beginnings - by Ruka - 06-03-2013, 01:21 AM
RE: [O] Endings and Beginnings - by Illynx - 06-04-2013, 11:18 AM
RE: [O] Endings and Beginnings - by Ruka - 06-05-2013, 08:30 PM
RE: [O] Endings and Beginnings - by Illynx - 06-06-2013, 08:37 AM
RE: [O] Endings and Beginnings - by Ruka - 06-06-2013, 01:04 PM
RE: [O] Endings and Beginnings - by Illynx - 06-07-2013, 09:36 AM