the Rift

[O] Endings and Beginnings

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie

tell me that you want to dance, want to feel your pulse on mine
just treat me like a stolen glance of yourself.

She listened to him speak, her ears raised in careful attention to every syllable; while it may be said that Illynx did not care much for individuals, she would not have it be said that she didn't care to hear them out. Others had learned things in their lifetimes that she could not, and only through their words could she experience many details of life that otherwise would have eluded her. She thought back to her reuniting with Psyche, how tangled up in her own head she had been then, and while it had been a couple of weeks since, she still found that she was bundled as tightly as could be in the web that she had accidentally built on top of herself. The words that fell from Ruka's lips hit her heart with a force that made it resonate and ache once more, though she maintained her atmosphere of cheer before the stallion. It wasn't in her nature to drag others down with her inner struggles, and she figured by his statements alone that the last thing he needed was a pity party in the form of a unicorn in the midst of her midlife crisis.

Still, she had to admire him once more for his comfort in such a situation. Had it been her standing here in the Threshold, she would be a mix of emotions, none of which all that positive or uplifting, but Ruka seemed to be rather at peace with his life. She wondered briefly what his secret was, realizing shortly there after that Ruka probably had the ability to care for others past their own gains. "It is never too far if you end the journey at home, I have learned this recently," she smiled, her voice faintly tinted by the shadows swelling in her chest, but she quickly chimed in with a much happier vibrato, "and you are welcome to share in our home, Ruka. I'm afraid that the warmth has already fled the Basin, but there is a hot spring in which to soak, and you would no longer have to be alone." Alone. The word repeated itself like the ticking of a metronome within her head, and she thought of her moss draped cave back at the head of the mountain, how many hours she had spent embodying that single word, by her choice. If only she had a clue as to how much danger her sort of mentality had put her in, as far as Helovia's current turmoil was concerned; she had yet to encounter a doppelganger of herself or any others, her overly arrogant self completely ignorant to the fact that death was waiting just around the corner for vanity such as hers.

Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Messages In This Thread
[O] Endings and Beginnings - by Ruka - 05-30-2013, 08:53 PM
RE: [O] Endings and Beginnings - by Illynx - 05-31-2013, 08:15 AM
RE: [O] Endings and Beginnings - by Ruka - 05-31-2013, 01:24 PM
RE: [O] Endings and Beginnings - by Illynx - 06-02-2013, 08:12 PM
RE: [O] Endings and Beginnings - by Ruka - 06-03-2013, 01:21 AM
RE: [O] Endings and Beginnings - by Illynx - 06-04-2013, 11:18 AM
RE: [O] Endings and Beginnings - by Ruka - 06-05-2013, 08:30 PM
RE: [O] Endings and Beginnings - by Illynx - 06-06-2013, 08:37 AM
RE: [O] Endings and Beginnings - by Ruka - 06-06-2013, 01:04 PM
RE: [O] Endings and Beginnings - by Illynx - 06-07-2013, 09:36 AM