[OPEN] It's Not Me, It's You

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica
pounces on dingo thread

F a e l e n e
i don't want to think about it

The night was a lot colder than it had been yesterday as she had an exposed breath with each release of air. A silver patched coat was more black and no longer sleek in preparedness for Frostfall. A trait she was always grateful for knowing how bitter the winds would become outside.Quietly standing she stared at the twinkling stars that peeked through the deep blue canopy. While Sielu was asleep tonight, safely tucked amongst the exposed roots of an evergreen Faelene's mind would not shut off. There was comfort in Mauja finally introduced to his youngest, but it was Psyche who had her wide awake. She still had not the fainest idea how the hell to converse with the Lady after this time. Frustration churned her gut, a mixture of ideas drifting along, but Faelene wasn't into ass kissing. That merely said she had done wrong. Sighing, she flicked her red tail, taking a step closer to her sleeping filly. Silver eyes cast upon her, she seemed so serene in her slumber it brought a faint smile but her ears caught the cautious stride of another. Curious, and a bit worried as they frequently had strange visitors she took a quiet walk in their direction.

Since she was back to her old shape it was easy to meander through the trees in muffled steps, able to follow the flow of the ground beneath. Silver eyes searched the filtered light of night she was surprised to see the outlined of a brindled stallion and his pup. Crowley did not have a careful walk, at least not in her mind. He was in the Basin. Or was something wrong? Faelene surveyed their surroundings, seeing nothing, not even a stir of the breeze in that glance. She did not have to check twice to see no one else. With a still mask she broke from the forest, thinking something had happened to him. If not she wanted to be assured all was well.

Slowly she approached, she made sure to give sound to her hooves, stick to where his golden eyes might catch her dark figure and blood mane. Faelene had not spoken to the Weaver for awhile, but short snippets in passing. Nothing that counted for real conversation. Even then she had seen his new hellhound pup, and even a child she was pretty sure he couldn't deny in creating. Since the birth of Sielu she had been a bit more withdrawn. That probably was not noticeable as she wasn't social too begin with. A new child she simply didn't want to be questioned repeatedly. With it settled (or in Mauja's mind) she had no excuse not to talk to him. The closer she became it would be nice to talk to chat, see what else might have transpired. Perhaps she could make a request for Sielu, or get some advice.

"How's it go there, Sir Crowley?"She asked, keeping a light beat to her voice, eying the silver stallion, and the pup that stayed close. She wanted to be casual, knowing most boys had not a fondness for a woman's fretting.

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
It's Not Me, It's You - by Crowley - 05-31-2013, 09:57 PM
RE: It's Not Me, It's You - by Faelene - 06-01-2013, 05:06 PM
RE: It's Not Me, It's You - by Crowley - 06-02-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: It's Not Me, It's You - by Faelene - 06-04-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: It's Not Me, It's You - by Crowley - 06-06-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: It's Not Me, It's You - by Faelene - 06-10-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: It's Not Me, It's You - by Crowley - 06-15-2013, 11:26 PM
RE: It's Not Me, It's You - by Faelene - 06-25-2013, 12:51 AM