the Rift

[PRIVATE] Here's For The Magic

Adrixaura Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A d r i x a u r a
hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die,
then life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.
Who was she loving? The golden coloured stallion who belonged to the Sun, who had fallen for her at a grave, and then after followed her to the place she was calling home. But what was she missing at this moment? It was a piece of home, a slice of a crazy Kanai chasing her down everyday because he had a weird type of love, the way her soul belonged forever to the night and how her pale blue eyes used to see everything in the nighttime. And how was she ever to forget, the neverending love of Myrsk, the blue jay she'd had since she was just a little filly. Myrsk had always been there and been the brother she needed. He was her true best friend, and she let him die like he meant nothing to her. Like her blind little sister who as a child, Adrixaura facing free time with her mother, father, Keitre, Kandra, and Myrsk, had taken on the job of being the eyes of the little girl like any sibling would do. It made her wonder if Kandra, the shapeshifting companion her father Onsoun had taken on was still alive. Onsoun always beat Kandra because of his anger issues, but made it through. Though a thought always bothered her. Had Keitre, her mother's Artric Fox companion, had died of old age? There was no way of knowing, but companions are born and pass on like the rest, and Keitre was old. A sigh parts her lips at the thought of Keitre, who was forced with the job of watching her and Myrsk when she was a kid. If Myrsk was still around, would he be watching Sikeax like Keitre had done for her mother?
The spotted mare tended to have thoughts of her daughter, the little foal she loved so much. Sikeax had come around to fill in the gap Onsoun and Myrsk had left. Sol, well, he just happened to fill in the hole in her heart on his own by returning. And as if miracles kept happening to the mare, when she fell asleep, heartaching for her baby and her lover, when she woke, night was still there. Northern lights glew brighter than ever in the sky facing the Steppe, and naturally, she wanted to run about in the snow with the Night there to welcome her. Like she was prone to do, she did exactly that.
But you can't always be alone. Buddy up, wouldn't you agree?
Sol was the thing she needed to complete her life at the moment, and as the northern shore was just ahead of her, lying down in the freezing sand with the golden stallion didn't seem like too much of a bad idea. She never guessed if the stallion would hear her if she was to call his name, but she would go about it either way. He had his special way of finding her, either he hear her call or just happen to fall upon her; their love was made of magic, they were star set for each other. Yes, he'd find the mare as the pair could pull each other out of the darkness, and give each other the light that was needed.
"Sol! Sol?"
Her voice was calm and suttle, nothing like what she used when she was screaming her daughter. Sikeax was a strange little foal, and it wasn't as if her mother hadn't noticed it. She noticed her daughter's weirdness directly at birth. Sikeax was just out to roam a lot, and it took a lot of voice to make the child come about. If anything, the hybrid filly would end up like Adri herself.
The beach wasn't very far from her standing point, and there wasn't a wind, a snowflake, an usual cold nip in sight. It was comfortable for her to sustain, and she guessed that this was her body getting used to her home this far north. No more living near a beach, no more living in a forest with Saffiatta where she could romp about in Onsoun's mists. Just cold air, a loving family, and knowing this is a new permanent home.
Her black hooves got her to the place, where she was able to lay down on the grayish sand and hear the ice come in with almost frozen waves. Maybe, if she was able to get that lucky, the winds that didn't seem to exist to her wouldn't drown out her call and would reach Sol. And then after, she was able to get those loving moments she desired.

OOC: She misses everyone. :C
For Sol

image credits
table by whit

Sol Posts: N/A
Unregistered

Sol
I'd Follow You To The End Of The World

He never wandered far from her and Sikeax, for fear of any possible danger coming to them. The foal may not have been his but he'd treat her as his own, look over her and keep her safe with his life. His father had never taught him anything worth remembering, though his dedication to family was something the golden stallion would remember and it had left an impression on him from the start. He knew how much family meant, and what it was worth. So one way or another Sikeax would be his adopted daughter. The peaceful and quiet surroundings were broken by the howling winds. Pounding against his bones, he could feel the never ending knives of the snow that had been picked up in the winds. His long never ending hair gave little comfort to him. Even as it wrapped itself around him and held him in the silver embrace. Though the gold stallions ears were pinned to his skull he could hear the soft voice of Aura on the wind. Calling to him, beckoning him to her side. Lifting his head against the terrible winds he started in her direction, coming ever closer to his love. To the mare he had followed, the mare he had found at his daughters grave. I'm coming. Don't fret. I'm coming Aura. He could see her in the distance, laying on the banks of the frozen sea. Waiting for him in the white winter sands. Bringing his gallop to a slow loping trot a soft whicker escaped the gold velvet maw. "Aura." The whisper vanished into the wind and carried to her. Lowering himself to the cool sands he wrapped his larger metallic body around hers. Holding her in his loving embrace and staring out into the waves.

"OOC: Sol is getting a new photo so I'm using this table until then."

Adrixaura Posts: N/A
Unregistered

A d r i x a u r a
hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die,
then life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.
Adrixaura was smart enough to always keep her attention full for everyone, and hearing Sol's rythmic beat coming towards her let her sheilds fall like curtained veils and soothed her mind. A single smile sweeps across her face, black mane following in the winds towards the sea before her as the golden stallion arrived. Sol was known to have a special spot in the mare's soul, and just around him, she wasn't the Devil's Advocate. No, her love wouldn't know her as that, only as Aura. Aura, her special name that he'd given her.
"Sol, my love. I missed you in this weary days. Time seems broken, and I wonder if this is a piece of home returning to us. Tell me, please, do you ever take the sadden time to sit back and think of home? How things were? I'll never say I'll miss Kanai, but I miss Myrsk and how the world worked there." Every molecule of her pale blue eyes remained locked upon him, and as his body pressed against her to lie with her in the sands, her embrace went to him. Even the smallest of touches from the stallion were welcomed. Here was a girl, who fell in love with a man who she probably should of never met. They existed as Ebony and Ivory, but she fell for him in every way when others did the same for her. There had been the times when she wondered what made Sol so special, but fuck that. He was here, not going anywhere as long as she had her way, and she was in love.
Her head stayed ever close to him, before slipping down to meet his chest. One white ear moved to hear the insides of his chest, asking for an unique heartbeat to remind her that this wasn't just a dream. "Love, I want to know something. Tell me the truth, please. Later on in life, when Sikeax is just a bit older, and the Assassins happen to be a bit more sure of everything, do you think our own personal child could be brought here? Never now, no, every breathing moment I worry for my, excuse me, our daughter, worrying that she is safe and minds her manners. If we're lucky, she might end up better than ourselves. " At her last comment, a soft laugh falls from her. The sea acts to laugh at her comment, seeming as if it might be in on the joke. 'Haha, nice one Miss Adri. are the words it seems to say. For a moment, she has a ping of sadness. The voice seems like something that Onsoun might of said when he had kindness, or maybe just Kandra, Onsoun's companion. In her times of childhood that seemed so shortlived, Kandra was always more welcome than Keitre was, almost as welcome as Myrsk was.
Steady sound of his heartbeat still in her ears, she soothes herself a bit more. Inside, she begs life never to spoil this moment. No, please god no.

OOC: You woke me up at three a.m. for this and only got it till now.
Now, please quit calling me a butt face. D:

image credits
table by whit