the Rift

[PRIVATE] A million pieces of me, on the floor

Lace the Silverthorn Posts: 459
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan
Cursive Fonts

Somewhere far above the grieving figures a sorrowful cry resounded throughout the heavens. It was a bittersweet tone filled with longing and sadness, a requiem for lives that had burned so brightly, so strongly that their candles now had melted and gone out. Like a fire choked by darkness and rain had they disappeared, and now only the white snow remained to offer their broken remains a final cloak of beauty.

The plain and unassuming little dragon that circled the sky above the last resting place of Kiba and Torasin mourned. She had felt the passing of her brown brother and left the silver-fourleg-bonded far behind not long after Dragon-heart-Mirage and golden-queen-Akaith, too overcome with sadness to convey to Lace more than a few scattered memories of their meetings with the bright pair.

They hadn't been as close as some of them had wished. Once in each others company there had been a sensation of peaceful silence that didn't need words, a pleasant camaraderie not suited for curious questions or embarrassing confessions about times past. Friends of silence, gentlemen in an age of barbarism, brothers of a common cause; never would they cross paths again, standing side by side while their dragons flew across the skies, brown and white dancing their hail to freedom and life.

Fajira let out another mournful cry, and when she couldn't take the sadness anymore she folded the wings and fell, down and down until her taloned feet could reach out and gently attempt a landing atop the whithers of her close friends, seeking and offering what comfort there was to have for Akaith and Mirage. She continued to sing her quiet last farewell, and far, far away on the edge of the world a stallion felt silent tears roll down his cheeks.

We will remember them.

This they vowed together.

BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden

Messages In This Thread
A million pieces of me, on the floor - by Torasin - 06-02-2013, 06:33 AM
RE: A million pieces of me, on the floor - by Lace - 06-06-2013, 03:40 PM
RE: A million pieces of me, on the floor - by Abel - 06-06-2013, 04:49 PM