the Rift

[PRIVATE] [COMPLETE] !! Every Night [Quilyan]

Quilyan Posts: 206
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zarina :: Pygmy Marmoset :: Quantum Leap ChaoticMelodies

There is something behind the throne
Quilyan
greater than the king himself.
When she squirms out of his hold, he finds that he does not care, for she stands before him, alive and well, and that, for now, is enough. Still, when she gives in to her shuddering desire and runs to him, burying her face in his chest, he feels as though his heart might burst with joy, for never has she granted him such a grand display of emotion. He had spoken truly before: if he died in this moment, he would die a happy stallion, for who could wish a better death than one in their lover's embrace? But he is not dead. He is alive.

She is alive.

"Of course I'm alive, my lady," he assures her. "I'm alive and I have found you again." Perhaps he could have said that he was well, but it would be a lie. Though adrenaline has momentarily burned the disease and fever from his blood, it will surely take her only a few moments to realize that he iss too hot, that his eyes are too bright and his breathing too fast, that he stinks of the rot that accompanies an unkept wound. None of it matters to him, of course, but had he stopped to think, he would realize that she was sure to scold him for such carelessness. But what does it matter? He has found her!

The pygmy marmoset has been forgotten, or so it seems, as she takes a moment to climb easily up the deposed prince's hind leg until she could reach his tail, which she rapidly scurried up until she was balanced easily on his hindquarters. From there, it was easy to scurry along his spine and make herself scarce in her nest of mane. For the time being, he presence was unnecessary, and though a tinge of jealousy colored her thoughts, it was mixed with relief and affection for her bonded and his beloved.

"I looked for you, Resplendence. I've spent weeks looking all over for you, and just when I gave up hope -" he halted suddenly, a choking sort of catch in his voice as he once more wrapped his nape around hers, drinking in her scent, her touch, all of her. "Gods, I'm so glad I found you."

[W/C | ---]
Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

RayoDeSoleil | VenomXBaby | NewdyStock | BurtN | SimplyBackgrounds
Please tag Quilyan in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Quilyan? Visit his plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Quilyan - 06-03-2013, 10:12 PM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Resplendence - 06-04-2013, 04:28 PM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Quilyan - 06-07-2013, 12:32 AM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Resplendence - 06-07-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Quilyan - 06-08-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Resplendence - 06-08-2013, 12:57 AM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Quilyan - 06-08-2013, 01:11 AM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Resplendence - 06-08-2013, 01:43 AM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Quilyan - 06-08-2013, 02:32 AM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Resplendence - 06-08-2013, 03:02 AM