the Rift

[PRIVATE] [COMPLETE] !! Every Night [Quilyan]

Quilyan Posts: 206
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zarina :: Pygmy Marmoset :: Quantum Leap ChaoticMelodies

There is something behind the throne
Quilyan
greater than the king himself.
There was a moment of bliss, and then she yanked away. His maw displays a mixture of shock and disappointment, for he had been quite pleased to simply hold her until the end of time, but it would seem that she had different thoughts. She scolds him, and his auds flick back, not in anger but in shame. He seems almost to shrink before her anger, though in truth he finds her fury quite amusing. She is about as fierce as pudding, after all. Still, he lowers he head in defeat, and is about to respond when he notices that she is not quite done. Now she is yelling, her voice flooded with pain and panic and anger all at once, and he lifts an eyebrow at this second uncharacteristic display of emotion. Fear he has come to expect from her, but anger? Affection? No, these were unexpected, though they are not unwelcome.

And then she begins to cry again, and he frowns, for he wants only to make her smile. "I am -" he begins, but she still is not finished. She seems almost afraid, but her love - dare he call it that? - wins out, and she explains further. "...someone else I care for..." She falls silent, lip quivering, gaze locked on his bonded. The prince stares at her, something akin to awe on his face, and then he grins, closes the distance between them in two great strides, and pulls her again against his chest. She cares for him! She said so! Ah, what a sweet reunion this is! A laugh bubbles forth from his lips, breathless and gleeful and surprised all at once as she sniffles into his chest. Once, he might have cared that her tears stained his golden pelt, but now he couldn't care less.

She calls him an idiot, and he cannot help another laugh. It really is not funny, as she stands sobbing before him, but he cannot get the words out of his head. She cares. Will it scare her off to tell her he cares for her, too? He is not sure. He knows that her sorrow is fresh, her wounds as yet unhealed, but he intends to change all that. One step at a time. "I am also glad that I am alive at the moment," he replies, keeping the amusement from his vocals with some difficulty. "And to ensure that I remain alive for you, my lady, I will seek out a healer immediately. In fact, I believe I know just the one, though I am not sure that you should wish to accompany me. He resides in the Foothills now." He paused, then squeezed her against him in something akin to a hug. "I care for you, too, Resplendence. I swore it once and I will again: I will protect you."

[W/C | ---]
Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

RayoDeSoleil | VenomXBaby | NewdyStock | BurtN | SimplyBackgrounds
Please tag Quilyan in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Quilyan? Visit his plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Quilyan - 06-03-2013, 10:12 PM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Resplendence - 06-04-2013, 04:28 PM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Quilyan - 06-07-2013, 12:32 AM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Resplendence - 06-07-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Quilyan - 06-08-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Resplendence - 06-08-2013, 12:57 AM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Quilyan - 06-08-2013, 01:11 AM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Resplendence - 06-08-2013, 01:43 AM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Quilyan - 06-08-2013, 02:32 AM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Resplendence - 06-08-2013, 03:02 AM