the Rift

[PRIVATE] [COMPLETE] !! Every Night [Quilyan]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
we'll raise ourselves up, thanks for nothing at all, so up off the ground
Res backed away, watching as his ears flicked backwards in shame. It seemed as she attempted to make herself taller he was shrinking in shame. Couldn't he see what he was putting her through? He should have healed himself! She was slowly beginning to shed the barrier she had kept up to shield her from the world. She had no reasoning as to why she was accomplishing such a feat. But, she was doing it. He raised an eyebrow at her outburst of emotion. But he couldn't see those images. He couldn't see what was dancing around in her head. It was all too much. Tears streamed down her face and between the blurred images she could make out the shape of a frown, his voice starting only to be cut off as she struggles through the next words. Concentrate on something else, anything else. And she did. The little creature sufficing her needs to drop the images of death.

Her eyes glancing up in time to meet his awed look and the grin pulling up onto his face. He closes the distance she had tried to keep too quickly and she is pulled up against his chest once more. A laugh bubbling from his chest as she buries her face again. She continues to chastise him. He had troubled her so. And she would continued to be troubled until she knew he had reached a healer. He spoke about being glad to be alive. And she managed a small smile, though a weak one. And then, he said he would continue to stay alive. That he would start to seek the healer right now. That he even knew one. This was good news. But, where he resided caused a bit more stress to bubble through her veins. The Foothills. With the people who had caused the damage to Quil. With the people that had rid her of a home. She was suddenly feeling sick. But he needed the healer. She wouldn't fight that.

Gently, she lifted her head up, resting it on his shoulder, nipping at his mane as she closed her eyes and took in a few short breaths as he squeezed her tighter for a few seconds. But of course, he couldn't have ignored her slip-up. He cared too. He had to say it. And she felt horrible, for saying something but not knowing if she was ready to move on. She gently bobbed her head for a second. "Well, you must be alive to accomplish that," she whispered before swallowing once. "I will go with you, I need to make sure you get there okay," she insisted. Her mind reeling a little bit. She also didn't want to be alone. "But... I can't say I'll go any farther than the border." her voice breaking a little. Painful images of battle filling her brain once more.

Why? Why couldn't the world be peaceful?

492 words
n'awww our babiesss
Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Quilyan - 06-03-2013, 10:12 PM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Resplendence - 06-04-2013, 04:28 PM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Quilyan - 06-07-2013, 12:32 AM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Resplendence - 06-07-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Quilyan - 06-08-2013, 12:04 AM