the Rift

[PRIVATE] [COMPLETE] !! Every Night [Quilyan]

Quilyan Posts: 206
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zarina :: Pygmy Marmoset :: Quantum Leap ChaoticMelodies

There is something behind the throne
Quilyan
greater than the king himself.
The Foothills was perhaps not where he had lost her, but it was how he had lost her, and having no desire to do so again, he wishes that he could place her somewhere safe until the healing is done. The battle plays over again in his mind, and he closes his violet orbs briefly, a shudder coursing through him. He had been a prince, not a soldier, and the closest he had come to combat was watching the yearly melee held in his honor. He had been a fool to think that he would succeed in battle, succumbing to most likely a foolish beginner's mistake. Still, he had needed to protect her, and he feels the better for having done it, despite her irritation.

He sighs, shaking his head at the dramatics of women, for though he has come far in understanding that mares are not to be trodden upon, some of his notions about their behavior stick in his mind. Perhaps the fact that Resplendence is so... mild adds to her draw, for she reminds him of home. He can protect her and take care of her without her complaining that she can do it herself, and this is a trait that he has come to value greatly. Even with this, though, she still has a bite. This, too, draws him to her, though he has not seen it before and cannot explain why he likes it. Perhaps it simply reminds him that she cares, though she seems loathe to admit it. He understands. Perhaps if he had had a lover back home, he would not be so quick to love her. But he had had only family, and they were gone now.

He sighs. "You may come, my lady," he concedes, a defeat masked in allowance. "But I would very much prefer that you not come too close. I believe that Apollo will grant me safe passage, but I cannot defend you as I am now." He frowns, very much disliking the feeling of vulnerability. He should be strong, a knight in shining armor, as it were, not cowering before his beloved and being shooed along to the doctor. Why, he is a prince! Or he was, once, but he remembers suddenly that Resplendence does not know of his past. Should she? Would she care to? That would be a story for another day, he supposed.

With a small smile, he gestures to the archway that is their exit. "Shall we?"

[W/C | ---]
Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

RayoDeSoleil | VenomXBaby | NewdyStock | BurtN | SimplyBackgrounds
Please tag Quilyan in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Quilyan? Visit his plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Quilyan - 06-03-2013, 10:12 PM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Resplendence - 06-04-2013, 04:28 PM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Quilyan - 06-07-2013, 12:32 AM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Resplendence - 06-07-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Quilyan - 06-08-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Resplendence - 06-08-2013, 12:57 AM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Quilyan - 06-08-2013, 01:11 AM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Resplendence - 06-08-2013, 01:43 AM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Quilyan - 06-08-2013, 02:32 AM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Resplendence - 06-08-2013, 03:02 AM