the Rift

[PRIVATE] [COMPLETE] !! Every Night [Quilyan]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
we'll raise ourselves up, thanks for nothing at all, so up off the ground
He shuddered. He must be thinking of the same things she was. The sight of the battle. The battle she had run from as he had said. The stag also seemed to be mulling over other topics. But she didn't want to wonder what they were. She was just glad that someone was there, finally, that she knew didn't plan on leaving her any time soon.

A sigh escaped his maw as he spoke. "You may come, my lady, but I would very much prefer that you not come too close. I believe that Apollo will grant me safe passage, but I cannot defend you as I am now," He warns her. And she can understand. A gentle bob of her head as she glances up at him, catching the frown upon his face. She shudders a little as a chill rushes down her spine before bumping her muzzle to his cheek for a second and pulling away. "I know. I don't wish to get to close as it is. I've seen what they can do. I know my refugee is gone," she whispers, sadly tilting her head to the side.

A tiny smile pulls at the corners of his mouth, though she cannot tell if it's forced or not. Gesturing toward the exit he questions if they should leave. With a tiny bob of her head she starts out of the archway, flicking her ear in an attempt to hear everything around her. It was dulled, the echo of the footsteps creating a continuous noise when it wasn't one. Her hearing neglected to help her too much, but she would live. Following the faint outline of hooves she managed to appear outside of the cave before looking back toward Quil. "We shall. And you will be healed. And then we can decide where to go from there, my Knight." she said with a certainty only someone grasping onto the last strands of hope could achieve.

It would happen. It would work. She wouldn't lose him too.

343 words
New thread for travel! You can start it since I think this one is done. <3
Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Quilyan - 06-03-2013, 10:12 PM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Resplendence - 06-04-2013, 04:28 PM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Quilyan - 06-07-2013, 12:32 AM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Resplendence - 06-07-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Quilyan - 06-08-2013, 12:04 AM