the Rift

[PRIVATE] Assassins meeting

Accalia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The white mare walked the frozen lands, constantly shifting her head side to side just in case the were being followed. Finally, she had defeated Lev Fence in a recruiting battle, drawing the handsome colt to join the Assassins. The fae didn't know what the Assassins were really about yet. Skilled warriors, wandering outcasts, but what was their purpose here in Helovia. Today was the day shewould call the meeting, and summon the others to come to discuss this topic and a few others. She wasn't the leader, no. Not even close. The fae was just a simple warrior following orders, but there were some things that were in dire need to speak of. Numbers, ranks, recruits, etc.

Moving her curvaceous body side to side, and making her way through the snow, and shiver was seen coursing through her body. The weather was frigid, and she hated every second of it. The white fae fit perfectly with the snowy canvas landscape, and as she neared the caves, she threw up her head and let out an extremely loud neigh, hoping others would hear it. "Assassins! There are a few things that should be spoken about!" Accalia called out.

A few minutes of standing there, and nothing yet. The wind curled her elegant mane everywhere, and a stoic look was placed upon her face. She would not fail them now, because they had an additional member, Zike. He would be quite the great addition, with his small sturdy build. Fiska, was unheard of for a long time. Kumal...he was a grand warrior tiger, and soon they would get Ignita back.

Zike Posts: N/A
Unregistered

I loved you then, and I love you now

The small brute stayed close to the mare's white side, not knowing where they were going, or what they were doing. The young fae had spoke earlier of some sort of meeting with the other members of the Asassins. They entered an icy land with shimmering arches of frozen liquid. Zike's mind could only wonder how such a dazzling creation of ice could've been formed. Outside of the 'cave' the ground was littered with various snow covered, dead looking shrubs and here and there a rock jutted into the sky. Snow fell softly onto the ground adding to the blanket already they. The clop of the two equines hooves, sounded eerie on the icy flooring. Zike found it hard to walk on the solid layer of ice, unlike the mare whom he had still not heard the name of, her white elegant bodice glided across the ice the tint of the blue ice shadowing her pretty form. Zike sighed, he had no chance with a mare of her stature or age, beside she probably had other avenues. The mare came to a stop and so did Zike. Zike looked around the cavern his eyes making a big circle scoping out the room, then his multi-colored orbs turned to the fae.

The fae called out to her other herd mates, asking them to join them in a meeting. Zike's heart raced. He was about to meet the rest of the herd, that scared him. He had never been part of herd just his small family of three, even there he wasn't appreciated much. Zike's nostrils flared, did he smell... tiger? Zike's green and blue orbs darted back and forth and he didn't realize how heavy he was breathing, cold air struck his lungs giving him little relief. The young brute was never one for the cold. Zike could only imagine what this herd would be like, afterall they were a herd of hired mercenaries, that didn't sound to friendly. Zike shifted his weight in his back feet, trying to calm himself. He could hear his own breath, and the mares, quiet breaths bounce of the walls of the ice structure. His heart felt like it was going to pop. The colts small grulla tabiano and bright blue eye stood out quite blantly against the blue background of the ice and the white outside. He looked to the mare once again his black forelock falling over his green eye like a young foal and looked away. the colt let out a sigh and prepared himself to meet his new family.

[Image: FJVE5Mz.png]
[Image: ikl6gvs.png]

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered

You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away and know when to run.

My nightmarish appearance was seen once more as I landed, my wings tucked tightly to my sides. I think this was the first time that I had gotten the chance to tell them that Kumal was dead. Fallen during the midst of a spar that had yet to actually end when that lightning bolt came from no where and struck him dead. Perhaps if the hits I had dealt were not as bad, he might have made it. But the long, healing, deep claw shaped scabs on my stomach behind my elbows proved he deserved what I had given him.

I approached cautiously as I looked at the newcomer. I would not dare mention what I was thinking. However, I would stand back and not say a word. My neck arched, and my mane flowing like a banner of the deepest of black in the snowy white canvas. My crimson eyes looked at the two for a while in silence as I allowed time for the others to show up. I wasn't one to talk much and would rather bite my tongue for now. I needed to observe now of all times more than anything.

[[OOC: Crappy post! I know! Please don't kill meh! :-(]]
You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table.
There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done.

gas mask< a href="http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/friesian%20horse">horsepattern