the Rift

Falling In The Snow [Open]

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away and know when to run.

Commotion. That is what brought me here. Members. That is what drew me here. Actually, that is what drew every single horse seeking recruits here. Lost souls and lost beings looking for a home were found here. I was once here myself and as I recalled it, I pinned my ears.

Some hosts could provide them a slot in the four main herds if they, themselves, were part of that herd. I was not, however. I was part of a band of outcasts that were here to seek justice for ourselves and others. We fought for the rights of others as well. We were the Assassins. I had met Tonka and knew instantly I could trust him. That's when I joined them.

My winter coat was coming in and I was very shaggy. Luckily, I had been visiting the Frozen Arch recently so I growing used to the cold. I had been sleeping during the day, only to become a night owl as my coat could blend in much more easily with night. That's how I found myself here. I grew restless as night approached and often found myself wandering with the chilly breeze to accompany. Tonight I decided I could make myself useful. The Assassins were willing to provide protection for any new potential family members. If I could save someone scared and lost, I would be happy to.

As I heard movement, I approached slowly. Slowly enough to see a black unicorn with a leonine tail and a brightly colored palomino-like unicorn. Slowly enough to hear the black unicorn say 'Lady'.

I approached, the chilly breezes whipping my cold, long mane beside me as my arched neck went forward. "Good day to both. Or evening as it is now."
You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table.
There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done.

gas mask< a href="http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/friesian%20horse">horsepattern

Messages In This Thread
Falling In The Snow [Open] - by Illuminati - 06-04-2013, 09:31 AM
RE: Falling In The Snow [Open] - by Circe - 06-04-2013, 11:20 AM
RE: Falling In The Snow [Open] - by Chemical - 06-04-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: Falling In The Snow [Open] - by Illuminati - 06-04-2013, 11:01 PM
RE: Falling In The Snow [Open] - by Circe - 06-05-2013, 05:11 PM
RE: Falling In The Snow [Open] - by Chemical - 06-05-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: Falling In The Snow [Open] - by Illuminati - 06-06-2013, 01:57 AM
RE: Falling In The Snow [Open] - by Circe - 06-06-2013, 12:45 PM
RE: Falling In The Snow [Open] - by Faelene - 06-08-2013, 12:29 AM
RE: Falling In The Snow [Open] - by Chemical - 06-09-2013, 09:43 AM