the Rift

Falling In The Snow [Open]

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away and know when to run.

In my twisted and tantalized mind, I half-expected harsh barking from the stranger beside me, apparently from here. Well, not exactly from here but was rather living here, as she stated. That was one other thing we had in common aside from our black coats. She was interesting and seemed like someone who didn't judge at first appearance. Most who saw me, judged me first, only adding more reason to hate civilization. She was different despite my horror nightmare-like appearance.

In response to the light-colored equine, I smile slightly, trying to mean it but of course it's a disguised fake. I had never actually smiled in a very long, long time. And for laughing? That action had been terminated, for as much as I knew. The occasional chuckle escaped and it was often fake as well. I figured I best answer her question before I lost my train of thought. "I was not born here, no. Stumbled here, rather as this kind lady said. But, like you, was lost. I wandered off on my own for some time, regretfully. The name's Chemical, by the way."

The kind black-coated mare spoke again and I continued after that. "I was actually about to ask you both the same exact question. I'm heading more south for warmer weather as of right now, comfort in the trees and such. Figured I might could expand the Assassin's protection to other lost souls and beings. Permanently or just long enough to finalize your decision. We're just a band of outcasts, more like a tight-knit family. Care to hear more if it suits your fancy?"

My crimson orbs grew a bit brighter and my ears flickered as I waited for a response. The Assassins were a family that had each other's backs no matter what. We fought for justice and fought for the rights of others, but of course, we could use force if ever needed.
You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table.
There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done.

gas maskhorsepattern

Messages In This Thread
Falling In The Snow [Open] - by Illuminati - 06-04-2013, 09:31 AM
RE: Falling In The Snow [Open] - by Circe - 06-04-2013, 11:20 AM
RE: Falling In The Snow [Open] - by Chemical - 06-04-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: Falling In The Snow [Open] - by Illuminati - 06-04-2013, 11:01 PM
RE: Falling In The Snow [Open] - by Circe - 06-05-2013, 05:11 PM
RE: Falling In The Snow [Open] - by Chemical - 06-05-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: Falling In The Snow [Open] - by Illuminati - 06-06-2013, 01:57 AM
RE: Falling In The Snow [Open] - by Circe - 06-06-2013, 12:45 PM
RE: Falling In The Snow [Open] - by Faelene - 06-08-2013, 12:29 AM
RE: Falling In The Snow [Open] - by Chemical - 06-09-2013, 09:43 AM