the Rift

Falling In The Snow [Open]

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away and know when to run.

[[[OOC: Apologies for the wait!]]]

The second warning I had received about her involvement with the Assassins. From someone like Circe, I would deeply consider this. She, unlike someone I would have imagined coming from the Foothills, would have been bitching about us to the newcomer and would not even think to allow someone to go with me. But Circe was giving the option if I persisted, still. I needed to seriously figure out my damn position in life. Otherwise, I was letting myself go to waste and climbing the ladder on someone's hitlist.

Yeah, the Assassin's were like a family, but damn, did it ever occur to me there was a reason Ignita, Tonka, and Adrixuara were all taken? Tonka was back, but at the expense of what? Where had my survival instincts gone? My cautiousness and reasoning had been taken away by a small family. Had I ever actually met them all before Kumal's arrival?

Then of course, another being showed up. My anger was beginning to rise already and smart asses were not on my agenda. My crimson eyes lingered on Illuminati and then went to Circe, ignoring the interrupting brute. "I will reconsider my affiliation with the group, Circe, I then looked at Illuminati, with the air from my mouth and nostrils turning into winter breath "Perhaps we will meet again on different terrain as allies. Just don't go with the racists." With that, my husky voice ceased and my nightmare like presence was gone with the night as my ink-black wings rapidly sent me soaring into the cold night's air.
You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table.
There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done.

gas mask< a href="http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/friesian%20horse">horsepattern

Messages In This Thread
Falling In The Snow [Open] - by Illuminati - 06-04-2013, 09:31 AM
RE: Falling In The Snow [Open] - by Circe - 06-04-2013, 11:20 AM
RE: Falling In The Snow [Open] - by Chemical - 06-04-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: Falling In The Snow [Open] - by Illuminati - 06-04-2013, 11:01 PM
RE: Falling In The Snow [Open] - by Circe - 06-05-2013, 05:11 PM
RE: Falling In The Snow [Open] - by Chemical - 06-05-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: Falling In The Snow [Open] - by Illuminati - 06-06-2013, 01:57 AM
RE: Falling In The Snow [Open] - by Circe - 06-06-2013, 12:45 PM
RE: Falling In The Snow [Open] - by Faelene - 06-08-2013, 12:29 AM
RE: Falling In The Snow [Open] - by Chemical - 06-09-2013, 09:43 AM