the Rift

[OPEN] Dead Memories

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

The canine backed up, sitting a few feet further away than she had been a moment ago. My defined muscles unclenched temporarily, making me relax.. a little. She started speaking again, referring to something as "this one," which I quickly pieced together was what she called herself. I stayed silent, watching her carefully. She claimed that she was not out to frighten me, but it was my natural instinct to be afraid. Something that I am not used to seeing is strange, so I cannot easily trust it.

Her long tail began to whip back and forth, creating a tension in my legs that I could not control. They stiffened up, ready to pull me onto my back haunches and strike out if necessary. "Young horse is a unicorn! Does it know King Unicorn? Mauja?" She hopped up onto all fours again, the quickness of it startling me again. My muscles all when haywire, no longer giving me control. My body came up into a small rear, front hooves striking out into the air simultaneously. This creature was far too different.. even though she was being kind.

I quickly landed back onto the freezing ground, tufts of snow jumping into the air with the motion. Even though I felt like it had been minutes in the air, it realistically took only about three seconds for the whole occurrence. Mauja. You know that name. I pondered for a second, eyes glued to the canine. "Yes, I believe I know him." My brain scanned through images of arrivals at the herd meeting, yet none popped up that told me that the face connected with the name.

"Oh... How rude to just rush ahead. This one is Arathea and you do not need to worry. Her kin do not hunt horses." Her kin do not hunt horses The simple ending of the sentence made me feel like a fool, causing me to awkwardly bring my face down from the alert level it stayed at in the air. But she may just be saying that they insisted, pushing more pictures of Mother's gray body, now stained red with her hot blood. My stomach churned and flipped.

"Arathea," I mumbled, noting the name into my brain "how do you know Mauja?" Honestly I did not care, but if she were to say that she had an alliance with some one from my own herd, I guess I could trust her. Some what.

walking "talking" the voices
[Image: f2vjpl.png]

EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Dead Memories - by Voodoo - 06-04-2013, 01:23 AM
RE: Dead Memories - by Arathea - 06-06-2013, 08:11 AM
RE: Dead Memories - by Voodoo - 06-10-2013, 01:13 PM
RE: Dead Memories - by Arathea - 06-10-2013, 04:07 PM
RE: Dead Memories - by Voodoo - 06-10-2013, 05:12 PM