Quest Drop #8 Fire | Light
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
INNOCENCE
You will never be mine

Ophelia inhaled the crisp, bitter air of winter with excited lungs, but she was too tired to dance through the newly fallen white flakes as she usually did during this time of the year. Sleep had not come easily, and her heart had often throbbed with pain and uncertainty, not allowing her vision the clarity to see the beauty of the pristine white season that she loved so much. Instead, her hooves seemed to move of their own accord, scuffing along the land in nowhere in particular. She knew she should go home, but not yet. What even was home?

Where was her heart?

The Sun God had stolen it, not too long ago. She was older now, bitter and aching after he had abandoned her, promising to never see her again. He had been her light, the god she placed on a pedestal upon all other gods, and one might have even said that she had loved him. But that affection and reverence had been shattered cruelly, and she had been too ignorant at the time (because of him) to fully understand the consequences of her actions.

He had taken her memories away as a gift, and instead he had cursed her, nearly causing her downfall in the process. She had injured many friends, and now she just learned that she had been intimate with his brother. Who was truly to blame for all of this? Ophelia had agreed to the task, trusting him, but what had been his angle in causing her such heartbreak? Did the god she had once loved truly hold that much selfish pride?

Ophelia had too many questions, but she was too tired to ask them, knowing they would not get answered. In her stupor, she had navigated off course, hooves soon touching charred earth and ash near the heart of Helovia, and she furrowed her brows. Phi blinked over her strangely colored eyes, trying to wake up her mind from it's lulled slumber, and she felt that the bitter chill of winter had given way to a heat that warmed her sides and the wet frost that had formed on the curled, white fur on her lower legs.

When she looked up and blinked, she was struck into silence, and she saw the god of the sun. She almost felt like crying. How long had it been since she had seen him? Since he had promised to never see her again? Would he even acknowledge her presence? Ophelia stood where she was, still and quiet, not prepared to throw herself into another heartbreak if his purpose was to pretend she had never even come into the world he built.

2/18/13 :: [Magic: Light (U) | Can remove entire memories or small chunks of time from other's minds]
Credits: The-Ripple-Effects @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Quest Drop #8 Fire | Light - by God of the Sun - 06-05-2013, 10:06 AM
RE: Quest Drop #8 Fire | Light - by Ophelia - 06-05-2013, 07:50 PM
RE: Quest Drop #8 Fire | Light - by Sakura - 06-05-2013, 08:10 PM
RE: Quest Drop #8 Fire | Light - by Amaris - 06-05-2013, 08:45 PM
RE: Quest Drop #8 Fire | Light - by Talianna - 06-05-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: Quest Drop #8 Fire | Light - by Avalon - 06-05-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: Quest Drop #8 Fire | Light - by Official - 06-06-2013, 09:32 AM
RE: Quest Drop #8 Fire | Light - by Mauja - 06-06-2013, 10:00 AM
RE: Quest Drop #8 Fire | Light - by Voodoo - 06-06-2013, 11:35 PM
RE: Quest Drop #8 Fire | Light - by Aiko Darleane - 06-07-2013, 03:22 AM