the Rift

Quest Drop #8 Fire | Light

Aiko Darleane Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
You are my idea of beautiful
"One good thing about not having a mother with a keen eye is that you can go out and play whenever and, especially, where ever. I traveled out of the Dragon's Throat, where there was no snow to ever touch the sandy dunes of the hot desert like herd land, and instead got to see it for the first time by myself. My father was born in winter, and he would always tell me that snow was his most favorite thing, besides myself. Snow for him was like air, beautiful, crisp, and clean. He said that snow could wash things away, cover them up with white beauty, and he said I always looked prettiest next to the snow. My white face would hide up from it, and we would often play in the snow for many years to come before his body just couldn't do it anymore. But for now, I would run by myself, traveling alone to play in the new found joy of the cold Frostfall miracle. Snow was indeed my favorite thing about winter. Though it was very, very cold. The first time I played I nearly froze my little tail off, and after I while I started to wonder further and further from my home. I was playing in the snowy barren forest, when I noticed something up ahead: fire. I was very confused at the time, looking about as the flames went into the sky, and I pondered for a moment if I should look. Did I have the courage to venture to where there was fire? Well, I only stood there for a moment.

I moved quickly, and I found that there were flames licking grass, and I saw before me what I knew to be a God. He had large wings that were made of fire, two curling horns, and he was spreading fire every where. The God of Fire? Or...what else could he be? I had no idea that the God of the Sun was the Patron of the Dragon's Throat, but I simply had to meet this new stranger. He was, in a way, beautiful, and even at my age of four months I knew that. I stood there for a while, simply staring at him as the fire died. Others came, first a mare of white and red with a scaled flying creature at her side, which is better known as a dragon, then others, some foals even, that I didn't recognize, except for Voodoo. He was the last to appear, and I was hesitant now to come closer to him, but I did anyways. The words spoken where not lost to me. One, whom I thought was from my herd perhaps, called him the "Fire Lord", so I was right about that. But then one, a unicorn that looked like a dalmatian, called him "Sol". I was still questioning who he was, but I dismounted from the outcropping I was on, my Irish blood giving me great jumping abilities and I landed on solid hot ground.

I moved towards the great God, unsure if I should say a word, but I did. Very quietly I spoke, saying something that maybe perhaps he couldn't hear."

'Hello Mr. Fire God sir...'

OCC:

[Magic: Light | Magic that will lead her to who someone she loves by letting her see a red-lit path on the, such as one of her parents]

walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Quest Drop #8 Fire | Light - by God of the Sun - 06-05-2013, 10:06 AM
RE: Quest Drop #8 Fire | Light - by Ophelia - 06-05-2013, 07:50 PM
RE: Quest Drop #8 Fire | Light - by Sakura - 06-05-2013, 08:10 PM
RE: Quest Drop #8 Fire | Light - by Amaris - 06-05-2013, 08:45 PM
RE: Quest Drop #8 Fire | Light - by Talianna - 06-05-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: Quest Drop #8 Fire | Light - by Avalon - 06-05-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: Quest Drop #8 Fire | Light - by Official - 06-06-2013, 09:32 AM
RE: Quest Drop #8 Fire | Light - by Mauja - 06-06-2013, 10:00 AM