the Rift

New place, clean slate. [FINISHED]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow
It was somewhat funny, Apollo had realized, how often he found himself wandering the tight-knit forests of the Threshold. Anymore the painted stallion found himself here, in the forest, instead of in his own herdland... The thought caused him to chuckle, shaking his head slowly in the the most subtle of movements. Each ebonite hoof took the stallion forward through the snow-covered forest, honey-brown eyes lingering and admiring the beauty fo the naked branches of trees. While not as pretty as when they were in full-bloom, Apollo could still appreciate nature for what it was; beautiful.

With great lungfulls of air, the painted stallion continued on his way, the strands of his tail swaying with the light breeze. In his mane, the three blue beads clacked together with every step that he took, and it was that noise alone that accompanied Apollo's movements.

He was in a pleasant mood, which was somewhat rare nowadays... With the cool season of winter came a cool feeling of self-detachment, but as of right now, Apollo felt... At peace, dare he say. The Earth Medic, while rather reknown with the Grey for being a somewhat reclusive and self-depreciating creature, couldn't help but smile. See? He wanted to say, lifting his head up higher in pride, even he could make the most of a given situation.

Still, his self-induced silence, and self-induced solitude couldn't last. Voices drifted through the bare trees, seeming to echo by the frigid air around them, and immediately Apollo paused in his steps, head snapping upwards and ears turning forward at attention. Were there others, about, then? The Earth Medic gave a snort. Perhaps it was a newcomer, seeking a potential new home? Making a quick decision, even if he wasn't needed, Apollo picked back up into a leisurely trot, hoofbeats muffled due to the snow. His eyes scanned the trees, and it took him only a few moments to spot the source of the voices.

Two individuals stood a ways off, each rather unique in their own rights. The Medic's honey-brown eyes lingered on each of their forms, appreciating the two creatures for what they were. The first he truly examined was a dark ebonite stallion, a shade similar to Apollo's own black coat, but the gold accents that adorned him threw the unicorn for a loop. Wings protruded from his shoulders, feathered like many of the Pegasus kind. He was a handsome creature, vibrant colors contrasting sharply to his dark and earthy coat... Idly Apollo wondered where he had come from, for his scent didn't linger of any of the herds. Was he searching for a home?

Then, he turned his gaze to the other. A strange creature, he was, and the overo tilted his head slightly, crystalline horn poised askew. Wings and a horn? Why, Apollo didn't believe he had seen one like him before... No, that wasn't true, for Mesec, the Moon-Son, had both wings and a horn. Interesting. Still, this chestnut stallion smelled of the fiery sands of the Throat. What also tossed the stallion for a loop, was the chestnut stag's choice of companion. Why... This time, Apollo truly hadn't seen anything like it before! How magnificent.

Placing a jovial smile upon his dark lips, amber eyes twinkling in welcome, Apollo stepped forward through the trees. He hoped that it wouldn't make him seem like a stalker, or a creeper... "Sorry for the intrusion, brothers," he said kindly, giving both Hector and Panzram a respectful dip of his head, "I couldn't help but overhear. My name is Apollo; I'm an Earth Medic of the Windtossed Foothills. It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance." Here, Apollo's head turned towards Panzram, still smiling warmly. "You're new to these parts, then? Welcome to Helovia. If you're searching for a home, I can also offer my herd; the Foothills."

"It's a fine place, with plenty to eat, despite it being Frostfall. Those that reside there are called the Grey, a band of mercenaries that live as a family unit."

Credits

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
New place, clean slate. [FINISHED] - by Panzram - 06-05-2013, 02:56 PM
RE: New place, clean slate. [OPEN] - by Hector - 06-05-2013, 05:18 PM
RE: New place, clean slate. [OPEN] - by Panzram - 06-05-2013, 06:34 PM
RE: New place, clean slate. [OPEN] - by Apollo - 06-05-2013, 07:46 PM
RE: New place, clean slate. [OPEN] - by Hector - 06-06-2013, 04:49 PM
RE: New place, clean slate. [OPEN] - by Panzram - 06-07-2013, 10:30 AM
RE: New place, clean slate. [OPEN] - by Apollo - 06-07-2013, 11:53 PM
RE: New place, clean slate. [OPEN] - by Panzram - 06-12-2013, 08:11 AM