the Rift

[PRIVATE] [COMPLETE] decisions [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/ACTIVITY CHECK]

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

Round hooves lifted high into the air, my knee reaching up toward my chest with each step. The snow seemed to become deeper and deeper, suddenly shallowing out and causing me to stumble every once in a while. Dark red eyes roamed the white dusted home land with ease, searching for nothing in particular. The calm air suddenly carried along the strong voice of our Lady, Psyche. I had over heard her voice only a few times before, talking to others in the herd while I just simply walked by. In all the time that I had been here, I had seen less of her than I had expected.

She called to the herd, calling us her "dearies." Ears pressed forward, my face twisting toward the source of her voice. Log legs picked easily through the now shallow snow, carrying me toward the meeting. A few members had already shown up; a sickly looking stallion and his matching foal standing beside him. A bay stallion with a twisted horn stood not much further beyond the pair. Then, of course, Pysche laying out a hard to ignore message. I continued in on the group, stopping a little behind the bay stallion with a black splash over his withers.

Psyche presented two subjects; clarifying the truth behind each. I listened intently, not knowing whether or not to speak; I stayed silent. Blah blah blah, this is boring. Let's go find something to do They must have been trying to distract me.. it was working. Pysche's words, as important as they were, were muffled by the idiots in my brain.

Crowley spoke, his words still half understood by the blabbering fools. I caught a few random sentences, making it even more irritating that I couldn't fully grasp the conversation. The male beside me brought my attention back to the real group, his thick accent bewildering my young mind. Yet again, I was taken by surprise when yet another voice appeared, belonging to a black male with a single twisted horn. He dropped something strange on the white ground, presenting yet another possible problem.

I sucked in a shallow breath, letting it expel slowly from flared nostrils. My eyes traveled from the faces of each stranger to the pile of fur and bone on the earth. He spoke in turn, telling us all that another Pegasus was the problem. And not only was that small fact a problem, but she also had the ability to... seduce someone? That's what my mind made of it anyway. I picked up my head to the proud position it usually stayed at, ears rotating easily. I had nothing to say, only because I knew nothing about what was going on. The only thing that fluttered through my head was the Pegasus mare that I had met in the Heart; Africa. Active little thing that she was, she cantered through my imagination, the jewel we had found stuck in her mouth.

walking "talking" the voices
[Image: f2vjpl.png]

EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: decisions [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/ACTIVITY CHECK] - by Voodoo - 06-08-2013, 01:02 AM
RE: decisions [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/ACTIVITY CHECK] - by Calcifer - 06-12-2013, 05:22 PM