Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
Arah
It’s that though we learn from our mistakes we’re condemned,
To make those same mistakes
again and again.

It was beautiful in The Basin. Arah was curled up in a tight ball of warmth watching a lone snowflake sink to the ground. She closed her eyes, finally able to relax. She had been running and running for days on end. Now she was exhausted. She had met Lakota, but wasn't quite sure what exactly had happened there. The dark shadow had filled her with hope though and already the ivory fae found herself missing the dark dame. Still that was not enough to upset her good mood. If the fates allowed it, she and Lakota would meet again. Their souls would find each other again, just as fate had made them be together on that faithful day. She did not care about Lakota being an equine, or indeed being apart of The Grey, she was just happy to have found someone who understood her. All sides revealed.

A voice called out to the herd, a voice Arah knew so well. Their Lady was calling them forward to a meeting. The impersonator sighed and remained curled up in her warm ball. She had finally found the time to rest and now it had been ripped away from her. She knew that by laying there she was going to miss out on crucial information. Duty also bound her to attend the meeting, so Arah lifted herself from the ground and stretched. Then shaking out her spotless pelt she dawdled in the general direction that Psyche's voice had come from. It took her a while to find where they had all gathered and as she arrived there where many already standing and sharing information.

She walked into the meeting and noted familiar faces everywhere. Arah kept to herself however, she didn't like being centre of attention. Across from where she had ended up, Arah spotted the little Rhiannon. Taking a second to give the young filly a playful wink, then her eyes looked to Rhiannon's father. The Basin's weaver looked worse for wear, her gaze only hovered for a second, she wondered what had happened. Knowing full well that it was none of her business, Arah turned her attention back to the meeting. So much had changed since her last herd meeting. It was at that meeting that she volunteered as a Phantom and was the shy new mare of the herd. Now she felt like a warrior, she had gained another rank within the herd, met many new friends and formed close bonds with a few others.

The time mender spoke and Arah politely turned her full attention to the stag she greatly respected. She completely agreed with every word he spoke. "They romp into our lands laughing, thinking it's some joke." She heard the anger and scarcasm in her own tones. She took a few steps forward, to make sure she was in sight of everyone who wanted to know who was speaking. "They are getting far too bold, each intruder underestimates the members of our herd." She was tired of those that visited The Basin, not even thinking that there would be consequences for their actions. "I for one am sick to death of it, the two Dragon Throat intruders acted like it was all a big game." Golden orbs rested on Deimos for a moment. "But I don't think the game ended how they expected." She gave a slight chuckle thinking about the two idiotic mares that had come from the Throat. As Deimos had said, one was dead and the other was prisoner. Eyes where back on the meeting in general. "Perhaps word of what happened will spread and they will once again respect our boarders."

The impersonator fell silent, she was fiercely protective of her home. When other disrespected that she would do everything in her power to teach them about what happened to those who trespassed in The Basin. "In response to the threat our home is currently under, I agree with the other suggestions, perhaps we need more patrols on the boarders." More members to train as warriors, she kept the thought to herself, not wanting to pressure anyone. "More stealth missions as well, I place myself at your and Faelene's disposal, my Lady." She felt that she had nothing else to add. Stepping back to blend in with the herd, Arah was ready to leave. She had given her input, made sure Psyche knew that her services where still on offer and even offered suggestions however Arah would remain until the meeting no longer needed her. No matter how long that took.

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
RE: decisions [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/ACTIVITY CHECK] - by Arah - 06-09-2013, 09:02 PM
RE: decisions [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/ACTIVITY CHECK] - by Calcifer - 06-12-2013, 05:22 PM